*** Just a statement about some things. ***

GoBengals

Because he doesn't want you recruiting for the other site on his site.

Then why make this thread?

Im with 1181 on this. I would have much rather kept posting here then join a new board, but at the end of the day when you come here the first 5-6 threads are usually about: 1. Somerhing like this thread. 2-4: Andy Dalton. 5. Marvin being fired and hiring Brian Kelly or something. 6. Michael Vick or Sam Bradford taking over at QB or something else unrealistic. Maybe one or two actual football threads mixed in.

As old said, I think some people don't respect what some long time members of this board had done. Old kept it running by posting good stuff for years and when he slowed down 1181 picked up the slack before things fell apart.

Weston there might not be as much fighting going on anymore but I think if you surveyed a lot of members on here they would agree content has gone way down with some of the people leaving or not posting as much.

I'd love for this place to get back to how it was most of the last 10 years as I'm sure most of the Fp members would as well. Threads like this are passive aggressive though. If you really wanna make this place better go should be having convos with old, 1181, etc. I had a couple convos with Ryan but don't believe anything I said was taken all that seriously or worked on.

Then why make this thread?

Im with 1181 on this. I would have much rather kept posting here then join a new board, but at the end of the day when you come here the first 5-6 threads are usually about: 1. Somerhing like this thread. 2-4: Andy Dalton. 5. Marvin being fired and hiring Brian Kelly or something. 6. Michael Vick or Sam Bradford taking over at QB or something else unrealistic. Maybe one or two actual football threads mixed in.

As old said, I think some people don't respect what some long time members of this board had done. Old kept it running by posting good stuff for years and when he slowed down 1181 picked up the slack before things fell apart.

Weston there might not be as much fighting going on anymore but I think if you surveyed a lot of members on here they would agree content has gone way down with some of the people leaving or not posting as much.

I'd love for this place to get back to how it was most of the last 10 years as I'm sure most of the Fp members would as well. Threads like this are passive aggressive though. If you really wanna make this place better go should be having convos with old, 1181, etc. I had a couple convos with Ryan but don't believe anything I said was taken all that seriously or worked on.

I can't disagree with any of this but I think 1181 dug his own grave here.
AlsoThe content is nearly identical. I check out that board almost every day.the difference is you have some of the worst offenders here in their best behavior there. Now if they would have just done that here. .... I've told u tons of times this place is better with u here

Joey nails it. 

Wow, that was some treatise, 1181. And I was wondering why the other board was so sparse this morning! You been typin'!

This thread is awesome. Total microcosm of what this site has become.  So much disfunction.  And so much reason why the other site is so much better.

It's truly sad that 1181 had his PM privileges revoked, because that's the only way many of us could get out while we could.  I encourage 1181 to find and publish some way for others to keep reaching him so that he can get them into the new board. Maybe on the Welcome GB members thread there? Just set up a new email account for the express purpose and folks can contact you that way.

And thankfully, everyone can find the footballpros link right here at the top of this page, because Go is thrilled to have us all posting and reading on both sites.  We go there to talk football, and we get to come here to sling mud and wallow in girly soap operas of dysfunction!

Archived