!!!! BENGALS @TEXANS GAME THREAD!!!!

Its funny that we win a pretty big game and threads are STILL gonna turn into dalton defenders vs dalton haters.

And MW, you might say im just posting this to stir up trouble but im not. As ive said over and over I would like to post more here at my bengals "home" for the last 10 years. But stuff like this is just annoying. Why does it always have to be about andy frickin dalton.

How about the fact that if he didnt play a dominant first half we wouldnt have been up 16-3 to begin with? Yes, we all know he made a mistake. A bad one at that. But he did a lot of things right as well and helped lead two fg drives to put the game away.

You can focus on the pick if you want, but dont be surprised if that annoys other bengals fans that are celebrating a big win.

This never stops being a favorite saying of mine. Oh, the hypocrisy, and I say that without knowing you personally or your woman.  It just reeks of your everyday self righteous facebookesque post.     

It's OK.

I don't have Facebook. I have twitter. Is that good enough? 

But sure. I am self righteous when it comes to negativity. 

I'm an optimist. I tend to look for the good. Is that a bad thing?

Negativity breeds negativity. Optimism is not welcome.

Plus I am pretty sure your team is leading the Division 

and won today. So you want to focus on a bad throw? 

If the shoe fits lace that bitch up and strut in that motherfucker.

Except for one play, I thought Andy played great today.  I was especially impressed by how he didn't let the pick 6 rattle him.  I know that I (and a lot of you) thought he would end up with a few more turnovers after that pick 6.  I am cautiously optimistic that he is maturing (FINGERS CROSSED) and will carry it over into Prime Time games.

Its funny that we win a pretty big game and threads are STILL gonna turn into dalton defenders vs dalton haters.

And MW, you might say im just posting this to stir up trouble but im not. As ive said over and over I would like to post more here at my bengals "home" for the last 10 years. But stuff like this is just annoying. Why does it always have to be about andy frickin dalton.

How about the fact that if he didnt play a dominant first half we wouldnt have been up 16-3 to begin with? Yes, we all know he made a mistake. A bad one at that. But he did a lot of things right as well and helped lead two fg drives to put the game away.

You can focus on the pick if you want, but dont be surprised if that annoys other bengals fans that are celebrating a big win.

At the end of the day it is just someone else's opinion.

Try to find humor in it instead of frustration. State your opinion

and don't try to always have the last word. The World becomes 

a much better place.

Archived