Amazon

Montana Bengal

so I ordered a little Dell Inspiron 13 7000. Turns out ups's last update was on the dec 2...meaning basically it hasn't moved since the label was printed.

Apparently I can contact Amazon tomorrow and they will ship another because it will be considered lost at this point.

Anyone had this happen before?

so I ordered a little Dell Inspiron 13 7000. Turns out ups's last update was on the dec 2...meaning basically it hasn't moved since the label was printed.

Apparently I can contact Amazon tomorrow and they will ship another because it will be considered lost at this point.

Anyone had this happen before?

maybe give it another day?

I buy a lot of stuff online, and generally UPS and USPS are slow to update their tracking info IMO.

Looks like Amazon didn't even give UPS the package.  

They finally handed it off early this morning (2 day shipping) 'guaranteed' turned in to a week.  They offered to extend Prime by a month (that would be nice if Prime shipping really mean anything on 1/2 the orders I make with them. 

Looks like Amazon didn't even give UPS the package.  

They finally handed it off early this morning (2 day shipping) 'guaranteed' turned in to a week.  They offered to extend Prime by a month (that would be nice if Prime shipping really mean anything on 1/2 the orders I make with them. 

you live in montana... be happy you have electricity...

The only issue I've had with Amazon Prime is the fine print says 2-day SHIPPING, which does not necessarily mean 2-day DELIVERY.  Occasionally I'll have an order that doesn't actually get sent out the same day so it turns out to take longer than 2 days, i.e. in hold/processing status for a day.

Amazon sucks. Used to, free shipping orders would arrive pretty damn quick. Then they launched Prime, and it was nice. I could order anything I wanted and it would arrive in 2 days. Then, they created the "add on" program, which mean a lot of the small items I would order from Amazon real quick weren't eligible unless I made a larger order.

Now, you order something and select free standard shipping, and they sit on the order for 3 days before they ship it. Amazon is like Wal Mart though, as much as I dislike how they conduct business nowadays, I can't seem to stop shopping there.

Yeah, the "Add-On" stuff pisses me off since it undermines part of why I got Prime to begin with.  Marketing genius though...sucker us in...pull a little away....then charge more for Prime...they know they have most hooked...and I tolerate it.

it seems to me, at least in my experience, that the only stuff thats add on only is stuff theyd lose their ass on if they even had to pay $3 shipping on it...

its quite rare i come across that, if i do, i usually toss it in the cart until i but more crap...

it pissed me off one time... needed some tools for work quickly.. quitar picks, and they were add on only and i was broke as shit..

I don't think so.  Considering she lives about 30 miles from the DC line, I can't imagine drones would be used here. 

have those even started yet?

I just see so much that can go wrong there.  I know there were some concerns about people shooting them out of the sky and stealing packages.

have those even started yet?

I just see so much that can go wrong there.  I know there were some concerns about people shooting them out of the sky and stealing packages.

Yeah, I'm sure everyone has RPG launchers in DC........just like in Kabul.  

As for Amazon, contact them and inform them of the delay and displeasure....their customer service has been great for any issue(s) I've had with them.  

That wasn't Amazon, that was UPS or the USPS...

This is straight from her FB: Max was doing his "someone's at the door; I shall sing the song of my people" routine this morning. Couldn't figure it out until I opened the door to leave and there was an amazon delivery! At 6AM!!

This is straight from her FB: Max was doing his "someone's at the door; I shall sing the song of my people" routine this morning. Couldn't figure it out until I opened the door to leave and there was an amazon delivery! At 6AM!!

Ok? As far as I know, Amazon hasn't started their own shipping company, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong...and I would be LIVID if someone knocked on my door at 6:00 am

Archived