Saw TSO Tonight

Enon Bengal

Took the family to TSO this afternoon at the Nutter Center, ninth year in a row. Without a doubt my most favorite day of the year. Donatos pizza afterwards, OSU blowout in the evening. Fun, fun day.

If i could figure out the Image Shack thing, I'd post some of the awesome pictures my wife took.

I saw TnA last night...

:biglaugh:

Took the family to TSO this afternoon at the Nutter Center, ninth year in a row. Without a doubt my most favorite day of the year. Donatos pizza afterwards, OSU blowout in the evening. Fun, fun day.

If i could figure out the Image Shack thing, I'd post some of the awesome pictures my wife took.

TSO...  I've all sorts of acronyms rolling about in my head, not sure of this one... ??

Ah, I suspected that was the case, but the Toledo Symphony Orchestra would have also been a possibility.  :lol:

They put on a great show.  I was never that big a fan until I heard an interview with their founder on NPR about how they built the group and increased their album sales through ingenious subterfuge.  Looks like it was a great time.... 

Archived