GRADUATE THURSDAY!

BengalBeotch

I just wanted to tell all of you who supported me and cheered me on how much you all mean to me and my two boys! I finished and will graduate on Thursday, December 11 with my Bachelors of Art with a Major in Art Education. I love you all and I should be able to get on this site more often now that the papers, exams and student teaching is complete! It's been a long hard 4 years but I made it with your help!

Love you guys!!!!!!!!!

Lori

I just wanted to tell all of you who supported me and cheered me on how much you all mean to me and my two boys! I finished and will graduate on Thursday, December 11 with my Bachelors of Art with a Major in Art Education. I love you all and I should be able to get on this site more often now that the papers, exams and student teaching is complete! It's been a long hard 4 years but I made it with your help!

Love you guys!!!!!!!!!

Lori

Congratulations!   :41:

I remember how hard it was for me to go back to school and finish my bachelors degree as a working adult, and I didn't have 2 kids.  Give yourself a giant pat on the back, as you deserve it!

Archived