Hall of Fame Material

Guest Superman

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Aug 1 2005, 02:44 PM']In my opinion, if statements rely heavily on a very indepth, specific set of circumstances to not be racist, it's racist. Besides, this guy is purposefully enraging others who don't seem to be his brother. [b]Dude's a chump.[/b]
[right][post="122518"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Damn straight he's a chump. And more than likely a racists. I'm just playing devil's advocate.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Aug 1 2005, 07:36 PM']Just to clear it up...........4RINGS is, in fact, a black guy. 
Carry on.
[right][post="122659"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You really need to have that dirtbag deported to Cleveland...

Guest 4RINGS
THIS IS THE CHEAPEST LOOKING SPORTS SITE I HAVE EVER VISITED. IT IS IN SHARP COMPARISON TO THE BENGIRLS ORGANIZATION. WHO RUNS THIS HELL HOLE AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUND IT?

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:44 PM']THIS IS THE CHEAPEST LOOKING SPORTS SITE I HAVE EVER VISITED.  IT IS IN SHARP COMPARISON TO THE BENGIRLS ORGANIZATION.  WHO RUNS THIS HELL HOLE AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUND IT?
[right][post="122755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You can do better than that, although i doubt you get the oppurtunity.

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Aug 1 2005, 10:51 PM']Apparently someone named GoBengals does.  The rest is pretty much self explanatory after that.
[right][post="122763"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I never knew so many losers could be gathered in one shit hole. Did someone tell them Sam Wyche was coming back?

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:44 PM']THIS IS THE CHEAPEST LOOKING SPORTS SITE I HAVE EVER VISITED.  IT IS IN SHARP COMPARISON TO THE BENGIRLS ORGANIZATION.  WHO RUNS THIS HELL HOLE AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUND IT?

your caps lock is on. you must be really neat.

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='The Scales' date='Aug 1 2005, 10:55 PM']You can do better than that, although i doubt you get the oppurtunity.
[right][post="122769"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Never wanted the chance, you guys are and will always be losers. I only waste big time on real NFL teams.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:56 PM']I never knew so many losers could be gathered in one shit hole. [/quote]

Don't worry, I'm sure membership at SteelerNation will pick up.

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='mongoloido' date='Aug 1 2005, 10:58 PM']Don't worry, I'm sure membership at SteelerNation will pick up.
[right][post="122775"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Don't ever leave Ohio dumbass, you may be shocked to learn nobody gives a shit about the Orange assholes outside of Ohio. It must suck to be you.

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:00 AM']Don't ever leave Ohio dumbass, you may be shocked to learn nobody gives a shit about the Orange assholes outside of Ohio.  It must suck to be you.
[right][post="122776"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ahem..... not true

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:57 PM']Never wanted the chance, you guys are and will always be losers.  I only waste big time on real NFL teams.
[right][post="122773"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Your second one was better.

Like I've mentioned before to your fellow Squeeler Nation posters, for comedy to "good" it's gotta have some truth.

as you were.

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:00 AM']Don't ever leave Ohio dumbass, you may be shocked to learn nobody gives a shit about the Orange assholes outside of Ohio.  It must suck to be you.

I thought you were leaving?

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='The Scales' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:01 PM']Your second one was better.
[right][post="122778"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Let me get this out of the way before the season starts.
. BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR.

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:02 AM']Let me get this out of the way before the season starts.
.  BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR.
[right][post="122780"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='The Scales' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:02 PM']I thought you were leaving?
[right][post="122779"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Smacking around loveable losers is quite fun.

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 1 2005, 10:44 PM']THIS IS THE CHEAPEST LOOKING SPORTS SITE I HAVE EVER VISITED.  IT IS IN SHARP COMPARISON TO THE BENGIRLS ORGANIZATION.  WHO RUNS THIS HELL HOLE AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUND IT?

cheap indeed... however we can afford to tap the caps lock button now and then.

Guest mongoloido

Dandy vocabulary. With a wit as keen as yours, I bet you're the comedy king of steel town... And it only sucks to be me when I suffer fools like yourself. Now slink back to your favorite forum and do some more of that cerebral comedy of yours. You know, that racism stuff that's all the rage these days.

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='mongoloido' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:06 PM']Dandy vocabulary. With a wit as keen as yours, I bet you're the comedy king of steel town... And it only sucks to be me when I suffer fools like yourself. Now slink back to your favorite forum and do some more of that cerebral comedy of yours. You know, that racism stuff that's all the rage these days.
[right][post="122785"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

So what i am a KKK member. We are recruiting, care to join?

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:09 AM']So what i am a KKK member.  We are recruiting, care to join?
[right][post="122791"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

1 warning with this kind of BS, I dont care if its a joke or not.

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='The Scales' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:07 PM']Just like a Bitch always changing their minds.  And i Mean bitch in a good way.
[right][post="122787"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The Bengals know all about being someone's bitch.

Archived