Hall of Fame Material

Guest Superman

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:11 PM']1 warning with this kind of BS, I dont care if its a joke or not.
[right][post="122795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You mean i have not said enough to be banned already? You girls might be ok after all. I like tough skin. I'm just fuggin with you all, but i really don't have ANY respect for your city's football team. As far as i am concerned, it is an easy W for the steel town boys.

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:14 AM']You mean i have not said enough to be banned already?  You girls might be ok after all.  I like tough skin.  I'm just fuggin with you all, but i really don't have ANY respect for your citys football team.  As far as i am concerned, it is an easy W for the steel town boys.
[right][post="122799"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Im not gonna ban for trashtalking, but you start in with the racist BS (like I said joke or not) and your gone.

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:16 PM']Im not gonna ban for trashtalking, but you start in with the racist BS (like I said joke or not) and your gone.
[right][post="122802"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I really don't care about being banned, it's not like the Bengals will challenge for the division this year, but i will lay off the racist jokes, because i understand some people are sensitive to that type of stuff.

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:17 PM']so how much steel is made in "steel town"

no, seriously
[right][post="122805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I could not tell you, i don't live in PA, you see Steeler fans are worldwide, the Bengirls would not know anything about that.

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:18 AM']I really don't care about being banned, it's not like the Bengals will challenge for the division this year[right][post="122808"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well see, bro, well see.

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:18 PM']I really don't care about being banned, it's not like the Bengals will challenge for the division this year, but i will lay off the racist jokes, because i understand some people are sensitive to that type of stuff.
[right][post="122808"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Especially black folks.........wait a minute, you ARE one. Nevermind

Guest mongoloido
Tell Coolie and Southern to come back. On rare occasion, they have posts that inspire thought. You're just Cleveland fan in yellow and black, desperately looking for a leg to hump.

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='The Scales' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:19 PM']Your the one i was talking about, didn't know i had to spell it out so clearly.  I'll keep that in mind when i respond to your posts in the future.

*note to self- 4rings is a little slow.
[right][post="122809"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

It's not your, it's you're.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:23 AM']I'll check back in with you Bengal Fans(LMFAO!!).
[right][post="122820"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

toodles, cupcake.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:24 AM']That's because my vocabulary is the shiznit.  Fo shizzle.
[right][post="122822"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/pics/jay.jpg[/img]

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:20 PM']Especially black folks.........wait a minute, you ARE one.  Nevermind
[right][post="122813"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

SOUTHERN, YOU HAVE TOLD THEM HOW MANY TIMES? Typical children of Ohio.

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:25 AM']SOUTHERN, YOU HAVE TOLD THEM HOW MANY TIMES?  Typical children of Ohio.
[right][post="122825"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Ironic then that a white guy is telling you to chill with it. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:21 AM']It's not your, it's you're.
[right][post="122815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I can see your just here to help, how noble. Now we have two official spell checkers that i won't use.

*note to self- 4-rings a little slow, but he means well.

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:33 PM']so does this mean that you both pay 5$ a month for "steelernation"

does the guy that runs that site make a profit off of you guys cause that would be sick
[right][post="122836"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

No, it goes to pay for the enormous bandwidth that it requires to run the site. Being a NATIONALLY followed team, we tend to get a lot of traffic there.

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:33 PM']so does this mean that you both pay 5$ a month for "steelernation"

does the guy that runs that site make a profit off of you guys cause that would be sick
[right][post="122836"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

There will never come a day when a Bengal fan would pay anything just to be associated with anything Bengal related. That is why your fan base stops at the Ohio state line. You see, nothing from nothing leaves nothing. Why would i sit around and worry about what another man is making? I am a grown man, if i decide to pay for a subscription to anything, i can afford it. Stop hating clown.

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:42 AM']There will never come a day when a Bengal fan would pay anything just to be associated with anything Bengal related.  [color="red"]That is why your fan base stops at the Ohio state line. [/color] You see, nothing from nothing leaves nothing.  Why would i sit around and worry about what another man is making?  I am a grown man, if i decide to pay for a subscription to anything, i can afford it.  Stop hating clown.
[right][post="122849"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ahem...again your missing the obvious here.

Guest 4RINGS
[quote name='mongoloido' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:46 PM']Is that why this forum has a couple hundred more members than steelernation? Because you are a nationally followed team?
[right][post="122857"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You're surely not arguing who has the largest fanbase are you chum?

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:50 AM']No, because we've only been "up" for 3 weeks.  Sad, isn't it.  Check back in a month or so and we'll have as many as you or more.
[right][post="122864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

My understanding was that most of your members came from a previous site. Not true?

Archived