Hall of Fame Material

Guest Superman

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:51 PM']You're surely not arguing who has the largest fanbase are you chum?
[right][post="122866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

No, he's not arguing that.

He's arguing that the "fanbase stops at the ohio state line".

...and don't call me Shirley.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:51 AM']You're surely not arguing who has the largest fanbase are you chum?
[right][post="122866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Certainly not, kitten. Merely pointing out that our site is not tiny, nor is it even remotely all Ohioans.

[quote name='4RINGS' date='Aug 1 2005, 09:44 PM']THIS IS THE CHEAPEST LOOKING SPORTS SITE I HAVE EVER VISITED.  IT IS IN SHARP COMPARISON TO THE BENGIRLS ORGANIZATION.  WHO RUNS THIS HELL HOLE AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUND IT?
[right][post="122755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Away with you freak!.....you and your butt buddies are beginning to drag the IQ of this fine board down to a level embarrasingly close to one that would be appropriate for the squeeler faithful- [b]if[/b] they could spell that is.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Aug 2 2005, 12:55 AM']Yes, that's true........but it is the offseason.  Things will pick up dramatically here soon.
And consider.....these members are PAYING to be there.  We'll surpass your FREE site shortly.
[right][post="122876"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Steelernation has gone through a facelift, not a birthing. It hasn't cultivated a 352 person following in that time. It's had a bunch of former members re-up. As for them all paying: are you sure? Some of the site is free. Some is pay to post. My guess is the 352 is the number of people who can post in the general forum, not the number with access to the private forums.

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Aug 1 2005, 11:01 PM']Steelernation has gone through a facelift, not a birthing. It hasn't cultivated a 352 person following in that time. It's had a bunch of former members re-up. As for them all paying: are you sure? Some of the site is free. Some is pay to post. My guess is the 352 is the number of people who can post in the general forum, not the number with access to the private forums.
[right][post="122887"][/post][/right][/quote]

I would pay to come here. :P

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='Jophis' date='Aug 2 2005, 01:03 AM']I would pay to come here.  :P
[right][post="122888"][/post][/right][/quote]

I bet you say that to all the finest whores. :D

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Jul 29 2005, 12:59 AM']that's wonderful......nice comeback.  No wonder this place sucks.

We just showed that Kordell was better than your Godsend QB and that's all you have to say?
[right][post="121157"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

HAHAHAAHHA that is the funniest shit i have read in a long time.. i thought they kept the crazy's off the computers in those "special" hospitals

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Aug 2 2005, 07:10 PM']Glad you enjoyed it.  It was posted solely for your amusement.
And as far as the Nation's total, the 352 is the paying members to the best of my knowledge.
[right][post="123275"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Just registered. The member number is total registered, not total paying registered.

So while I'm away we've learned much, yes?
Like the fact that we have a horrible looking, cheap-ass site! We've got to correct that. I also wish we could get some fans on here that don't live in Ohio, I mean, c'mon...SOMEBODY'S got to like the Bengals outside of Ohio!

I am grateful that by joining the Rivals network that we have access to such wisdom....from Steeler fans.... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Aug 3 2005, 10:16 AM']So while I'm away we've learned much, yes?
Like the fact that we have a horrible looking, cheap-ass site! We've got to correct that.  I also wish we could get some fans on here that don't live in Ohio, I mean, c'mon...SOMEBODY'S got to like the Bengals outside of Ohio!

I am grateful that by joining the Rivals network that we have access to such wisdom....from Steeler fans.... :rolleyes:
[right][post="123561"][/post][/right][/quote]

Well Bung you now VA is just an extention of Ohio. :P

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Aug 3 2005, 12:56 PM']Well Bung you now VA is just an extention of Ohio.  :P
[right][post="123657"][/post][/right][/quote]

Is that near Columbus?

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Aug 3 2005, 12:59 PM']Is that near Columbus?
[right][post="123662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

HA! Yeah just outside of it. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Archived