Jags site is lifeless.

If you go to www.jag-wired.com your in for a shock. Nobody hardly ever logs in. I sent a post about a month back almost and no one ever replied to it. In fact I looked two weeks ago and less than 10 posts had been posted on the whole board since. Is there any life in Jacksonville? They only send posts 2-3 times a week. Wassup with this site? In fact, it took nearly a month(reply was made 3 days ago) for someone to reply to my post asking about CB Rashean Mathis.

English Bengal.

[quote name='EnglishBengal' date='Jul 29 2005, 01:56 PM']If you go to www.jag-wired.com your in for a shock.  Nobody hardly ever logs in.  I sent a post about a month back almost and no one ever replied to it.  In fact I looked two weeks ago and less than 10 posts had been posted on the whole board since.  Is there any life in Jacksonville?  They only send posts 2-3 times a week.  Wassup with this site?  In fact, it took nearly a month(reply was made 3 days ago) for someone to reply to my post asking about CB Rashean Mathis.

English Bengal.
[right][post="121498"][/post][/right][/quote]

It's gotta be better than the Byron Leftwich site someone posted a couple of months ago....unless he is actually the designer! :lol:

Archived