I keep getting free things in the mail.....

GoBengals

SO...

A few months ago, I ordered a couple of official NFL footballs... like $75/ea. so i got those.. but two boxes came from the company..

i opened the one.. boom two footballs.. so i was wondering whats in the OTHER box.. thinking maybe i got FOUR footballs. go to pick it up. .and it weighgs like 75 lbs..

open it up and its 10 DOZEN wilson college baseballs.. retail of $45.99/dozen.

amazon/ebay value, of like $35/dozen..

so i read up on what to do in this situation.. was thinking id be a good guy and mai lthem back.. mailing them back would have been $75.. so o sold them on ebay for like $350

seems if this happens, its legally considered a gift and yours to keep...

so last week i ordered an ASUS AC1900 router.. as recomended here by everyone..

got it, hooked it up.. love it.. i bought it on ebay, from buysellbiz, for like $170. brand new..

seems buysellbiz iz some way affiliated with tigerdirect....

today.. i got another AC1900 router.. brand new.. from tiger direct...

i havent shopped(like even added anything to my cart) at tiger direct in probably 15 years... aside from tv shopping i havent been to the site hardly ever...

I checked all of my accounts, to see if they charged me somewhere... cant find any charges anywhere.. the packing slip shows it was $205...

doesnt show any payment type or anything...

so i have a free $200 router still sealed....

this is is far more strange.. i could see the sports palce accidentally putting the same shipping label on two orders.. but.... one from ebay tiger direct affiliate and one from tiger direct directly and two different prices...

seems odd...

anyone ever have this happen to them..

oh and i bought a blue mountain state t shirt on cafepress, the logo was slightly smudged.. so i emailed them, they sent me another.. the slightly smudged is wearable... so got a 2 for 1 there two.. but it was at least legit issue and replacement..

Archived