Interesting

BengalBacker

Not really.  I think most agree it's a tragedy caused by someone who not only killed two police officers but also his girlfriend. 

I also don't find it interesting that many are blaming the protesters, the mayor and even the President.  I don't find it surprising at least.  Disappointing but not interesting or surprising.

Not really.  I think most agree it's a tragedy caused by someone who not only killed two police officers but also his girlfriend. 

I also don't find it interesting that many are blaming the protesters, the mayor and even the President.  I don't find it surprising at least.  Disappointing but not interesting or surprising.

Ditto

if that's not the ultimate in white privilege .....

What really pissed me off is when I read about those kooks setting up roadblocks on public roads, demanding papers from local citizens.  They'd be having that conversation with my front bumper.  Or a fucking deer rifle from well outside the practical range of their tacticool penis extenders.  Where's a drone strike when you really need one? Those seditious motherfuckers should've been squashed like a bug.  I would've held a parade.

You're only kidding yourself if you don't think there are groups of people who want to kill police. There was a Facebook page that took a while to be removed.

There are groups of people that want to kill any subsection of the community. Hell, a bunch of right wing loons protested in front of the White House talking about lynching the President. Some on here are probably down with that one, though.

if that's not the ultimate in white privilege .....

I can't tell if this is a coincidence or if it is the subtext of this thread. Thread about cop killings, then a picture of the Bundy Ranch protestors. Do you all remember the husband and wife shooting rampage in Las Vegas? They targeted cops and killed two. They had previously participated in the Bundy ranch protest for a couple days.

I can't tell if this is a coincidence or if it is the subtext of this thread. Thread about cop killings, then a picture of the Bundy Ranch protestors. Do you all remember the husband and wife shooting rampage in Las Vegas? They targeted cops and killed two. They had previously participated in the Bundy ranch protest for a couple days.

Yep.  My posting those pictures was directly related to my original comment.  No thread about that incident here either.  Interesting indeed... 

Archived