!!!THE BRONCOS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

ColeyHarvey

RT @ESPNMondayNight . @Bengals @George_iloka with all sorts of swag entering Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati.

131f6732-13c2-4b96-be26-f3f24477fd56.jpg

Inbgvoz0_normal.jpegColeyHarvey Coley Harvey
Still no Emmanuel Lamur at the start of pregame. This is normally about the time when the injured might test things out. #Bengals

ColeyHarvey

RT @ESPNMondayNight . @Bengals @George_iloka with all sorts of swag entering Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati.

131f6732-13c2-4b96-be26-f3f24477fd56.jpg

Inbgvoz0_normal.jpegColeyHarvey Coley Harvey
Still no Emmanuel Lamur at the start of pregame. This is normally about the time when the injured might test things out. #Bengals

Damn George.

:lol:

#Bengals inactives QB AJ McCarron CB Chris Lewis-Harris LB Emmanuel Lamur OT Tanner Hawkinson DT Devon Still WR James Wright WR Greg Little

Marquis Flowers will be the one to draw the start in place of Lamur. Expect lots of Taylor Mays in the nickel.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

As we expected, Eric Winston will start at RT with Clint Boling moving back to left guard.

0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites

Always get psyched up for these primetime games, despite the recent trend of this team shitting the bed. I'm nervous as hell about this matchup though. I've been conditioned to negativity; I have too many visions of everything that can possibly go wrong tonight. I hope to God that the crowd doesn't get demoralized so easily; that feeling of dread seems to spread and trickle right down to the team itself.

yea..me too... But, I have upgraded from this afternoons Starbucks to a couple beers at Adobe Gilas while "Christmas Shopping" and am going to relax tonight at home and watch this victory with some Heineken..

WHO-DEY!!!!!!

Just make sure to post a pic of victory formation in 3 hours

Archived