Do we really need to beat the Stealers?

First off let me just say that I want to beat the Stealers at all cost anytime of the year. But I am just wondering, is it to our benefit to beat them? Do we wanna play the Chargers at home if we beat them cause I'm sure they'll beat KC. Or are we better off going to Indy for a payback? Indy seems banged the fuck up lately. They almost lost to Cleveland the week before we went and laid the smack down on them. Also if we win I feel like that may get to us. We play so much better after a loss. Just stuff that's been on my mind that is all. I can't wait for tomorrow. 

I look at next season too....we beat pittsburgh, it means we play the colts next year, we lose we play the jaguars....

Same with the afc west game, we play denver if we beat pitt and we play chargers of chiefs next aeason if we lose to pitt...both easier games and ensure us of proably winning 2 more games than pitt next year.

First off let me just say that I want to beat the Stealers at all cost anytime of the year. But I am just wondering, is it to our benefit to beat them? Do we wanna play the Chargers at home if we beat them cause I'm sure they'll beat KC. Or are we better off going to Indy for a payback? Indy seems banged the fuck up lately. They almost lost to Cleveland the week before we went and laid the smack down on them. Also if we win I feel like that may get to us. We play so much better after a loss. Just stuff that's been on my mind that is all. I can't wait for tomorrow.

I think your question hinges on whether Denver loses or not...

Regardless of what we want, we'll know by the time we play what our win or loss gets us vis a vis the playoffs.

I'm not so sure we benefit all that much from bye weeks.

That said, in both cases (if it's the chargers), we'll be playing two teams who recently dealt us embarassing losses and that has played in our favor recently (tomorrow could be another example of that).

1. Beating the stealers
2. Beating the stealers on the national stage
3. Winning 2 prime time games in 6 days
4. Beating the stealers
5. Another division title
6. Chargers win and they come back to The Jungle and this time we lay the hammer on them
7. Beating the stealers
8. Did I mention beating the stealers?

1. Beating the stealers
2. Beating the stealers on the national stage
3. Winning 2 prime time games in 6 days
4. Beating the stealers
5. Another division title
6. Chargers win and they come back to The Jungle and this time we lay the hammer on them
7. Beating the stealers
8. Did I mention beating the stealers?

We lost to the Texans in back to back years. I hope we finally change that theme.

This is like asking yourself if you really need to bang your wife. I mean, sure, she's ready in the sack for you, but is it really necessary?

The answer is always yes.

The Bengals beating the Stealers is comparable to getting laid.

Especially since the opportunity only comes a couple of times a year :24:

No way beating the stealers isn't important..  because..well.. fuck them...

And I have money on the line.. One of my friends and I always bet $20 on each game. So I would rather break even instead of owing that fucker $40. I know it's not a huge amount, but it's really not the money...  he is one of those stealer fans that never shuts up(love the dude besides that).

but besides the bet... because fuck the stealers

This is like asking yourself if you really need to bang your wife. I mean, sure, she's ready in the sack for you, but is it really necessary?

The answer is always yes.

The Bengals beating the Stealers is comparable to getting laid.

You're fucking crazy lol

Archived