Good Game. See you in the AFCC?

I probably drank a bit much and don't remember the game quite as well as I wish I did, but it seemed like a fun game!

Hope Bell is good to go by Saturday.  Kid's a stud and we need him...bad.  

"Elf on the Shelf" Archer is not an NFL running back and may get Ben killed if asked to go in pass protection again, and no one knows what he have in Josh Harris.  

So......if we watch the games at my place next week, whose bringing the beer?  None of that cheap steel city reserve shit.  Nati Ice is up to my standards.

We pretty much fucked each other last week.  Guess we can laugh about that, right?...right?  Nevermind, fuck you guys.  You can't come over unless you bring some Johnny Walker.  Mom's going to be pissed if we smoke joints in the basement though.  We'll have to keep that outside.

Amazing when the game is called correctly by the refs. When that advantage is gone its a different ball game.

Aaaaaah, been a couple years since I've been here.  You guys still on that "refs" shit huh?     :doh:

You guys are too much.  Anyway welcome to the offseason.  At least we get the cool division champs hats n shirts.  Not that that means anything (at least where I"M FROM :3: )

Aaaaaah, been a couple years since I've been here.  You guys still on that "refs" shit huh?     :doh:

You guys are too much.  Anyway welcome to the offseason.  At least we get the cool division champs hats n shirts.  Not that that means anything (at least where I"M FROM :3: )

Along with that you get a date with New England and Denver in the regular season next year as well.  Congrats!  I was pulling for Cincy to use week 17 as a bye, rest the players, etc. and go into playoffs rested.  Not only did we not do that, we knocked out our best receiver and tight end.

Along with that you get a date with New England and Denver in the regular season next year as well.  Congrats!  I was pulling for Cincy to use week 17 as a bye, rest the players, etc. and go into playoffs rested.  Not only did we not do that, we knocked out our best receiver and tight end.

Yeah, having to play those teams isnt a great consolation prize is it? And we beat each other up that week 17 game, I had the same sentiment as you, rest our players. Oh well....who woulda thought those damn ratbirds would be the last afc north team standing? I don't know who to root against this week to be honest

:24:

No that was DocHolidy

Oh man what a thread that was....

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/25914-our-friend-docholiday/

Wow.. That one was a little before my time on here.. amazing!!!

Nice little laugh this morning... props to all who contributed to that thread..

Doc Holiday's Christmas Classics... that shit was classic

Wow.. That one was a little before my time on here.. amazing!!!

Nice little laugh this morning... props to all who contributed to that thread..

Doc Holiday's Christmas Classics... that shit was classic

:lol:

Onyx wish he would post more here, he used to. He and Go had an issue once but I think they would get along well now since they both hate Andy Dalton. We because actual friends because of this site, had dinner with him when I was in town for T-day actually.

Archived