Will AJ Play - No Ruled Out

Obviously AJ has had a couple big blunders of late ad as frustrating as he may be at times, make no mistake about it.....WE NEED HIM THIS SUNDAY! I know he is going through the "protocol", but I haven't heard any hints one way or another. Gotta figure he's going to be out there this wknd right?

If he plays I hope Andy is on, because Green will be hyper susceptible to another concussion if he has to chase some crappy throw 11 feet in the air.

Also, AJ did get that ball stripped at the end of that Steelers/Groundhog Day mess we all watched, but his arm was wrecked from chasing a horrible pass the week before, and that undoubtedly affected his ability to fight for possession. Bad throws have a ripple effect.

If he plays I hope Andy is on, because Green will be hyper susceptible to another concussion if he has to chase some crappy throw 11 feet in the air.

Also, AJ did get that ball stripped at the end of that Stealers/Groundhog Day mess we all watched, but his arm was wrecked from chasing a horrible pass the week before, and that undoubtedly affected his ability to fight for possession. Bad throws have a ripple effect.

LOL, we've now come full circle.

Also, AJ did get that ball stripped at the end of that Stealers/Groundhog Day mess we all watched, but his arm was wrecked from chasing a horrible pass the week before, and that undoubtedly affected his ability to fight for possession. Bad throws have a ripple effect.

LOL, we've now come full circle.

Good grief, I've heard it all now......the six degrees of Andy Dalton.
Smdh :D :D :D :D

To be honest.   If AJ Green doesn't play because of concussion protocol my taste for NFL postseason probably takes a downturn.

The game is already utlra expensive to attend.    The game is effected by losely defined rules to in theory reduce injury, I guess.   Now you start taking players off the field?

Eh, maybe it's time to retire to full time couch and internet fan status and save a few bucks? 

Good grief, I've heard it all now......the six degrees of Andy Dalton.
Smdh :D :D :D :D

Facepalm.

9 out of 10 doctors confirm AJ Green is also prone to injury when he has to reach down a few feet to pick up the football he just dropped.

Lap is on the Rich Eisen show and just said there is a feeling in the building that AJ will go but it could go to a Saturday clearing.

Yikes!    Are you a half full or half empty type guy?   That could be taken as hopeful or they are playing games with the Colts.

Dalton's struggles have kind of given AJ a free pass with fans and in the media, but the truth is that he has struggled in big games as well and can't blame it all on Dalton.

He has had costly fumbles and drops at key moments.

I totally agree with you, and by no means am I a "pro Andy" guy, but we still need AJ in a big way.

Archived