Will AJ Play - No Ruled Out

We can still win with bad AJ.  We can't sniff a win with bad Andy.  

Probably true, but the two go hand in hand. We need AJ to run the right routes (and be on the same page as Andy) and he needs to win some 50/50 balls as well.

I'm a big Buckeye fan and everyone is falling all over themselves praising the 3rd string QB for his performance in the B1G Championship game. He did in fact play pretty well. However, all 3 of his TD passes were on jump balls where his WR just out-leaped the CB in coverage and made a play on the ball. If the CB won those battles and got the INT, then all of a sudden it looks like the QB played like crap when it was the exact same throw either way. 

There is a bit of that dynamic in play with Andy/AJ too...

A.J. dressed for #Bengals practice

AJ Green has helmet with him and appears to be practicing today as #Bengals work at UC bubble

A.J. Green with helmet and jersey at the bubble. Looks like he's going to practice, cleared protocol.

A.J. Green is in uniform and will practice today. #Bengals

Told A.J. is still on protocol and can't talk. Only doing warmups/installs. He sees a neuropsychologist Friday and an independent Dr. Sat

AJ green still not cleared from protocol and will see neuropsychologist tomorrow. Just doing installs and warmups today #Bengals

Will AJ play? Honestly from everything I have witnessed from the beginning to end of this season... I hope he doesn't play.

Wow! Hope you don't actually believe this. If so, it's one of the stupidest posts I've read in a while.....which is saying a lot

Wow! Hope you don't actually believe this. If so, it's one of the stupidest posts I've read in a while.....which is saying a lot

So so. He's a bigger failure than Andy thus far given his draft status.Too many his receivers drop passes and fumble completions.

So so. He's a bigger failure than Andy thus far given his draft status.Too many his receivers drop passes and fumble completions.

I agree he is over rated, but we def need him on Sunday. Hopefully he gets the green light Sat.

Archived