Will AJ Play - No Ruled Out

I don't, and ya'll shouldn't blame AJ for this. Its the new NFL rules. Please don't direct your frustration towards him if he can't play. You have to believe it's out of his hands. I'm from the train of thought that you can't measure the toughness of these guys by how they respond to injuries. Everyone has different bodies that react differently to injuries. It's not fair to sit back on your couch and call these guys "pansies" if they don't suit up. You gotta give them all the benefit of the doubt. My beef with this one is with the NFL. I say let the player decide. They knew what they were getting into when they signed to play such a contact sport.....and they get compensated very well I may add.

Maybe AJ Green would like to still be able to remember his own name or tie his own shoes when he's 40. Yeah, what a wuss.

These guys know what they sign up for...meanwhile most of them are taking hgh and other "supplements" and fucking up their organs....nevermind that...hypocrites.

Maybe AJ Green would like to still be able to remember his own name or tie his own shoes when he's 40. Yeah, what a wuss.

It won't be his decision. If he is cleared, he plays. The fact that he didn't practice pretty much tells me he isn't and won't be cleared.

John Clayton says he isn't playing. He hasn't passed any of his baseline tests as of yet. Also says Gresham is a game-time decision. I think we all know how those turn out... Good luck Red Rifle!

Oh my damn....the BB Gun is gonna have his work cut out for him.  This is going to be a straight massacre of biblical proportions. 

Hey AJ, funny thing happened this year, your quarterback stinks and had his final meltdown, and now you are a bum.  Interesting concept.

(shrug)

Most people can judge a players individual performance.

You don't seem intellectually capable of doing that.

In fact, every defense of Green that you have offered is based upon ignoring his play while blaming others, including the backbreaking fumble AJ coughed up against the Steelers that cost the Bengals the division championship. 

And there's the rub because AJ Green owns that fuckup without any help from others.

He caught a perfect pass...turned upfield....took about a dozen steps...and then fumbled the ball.

Obviously, Dalton had nothing to do with Green's failure, but that hasn't stopped posters like you from attempting to link Green's failure to the QB position, all of which strikes me as being pretty fucking stupid.

To be fair, Green isn't a bum.

Far from it in fact.

But he is a star player who hasn't played like a star player whenever it has counted the most, and when that happens year after year after year it's only fair that Green be subjected to the same kind of scrutiny as the rest of the team. 

And that's exactly what others are doing while you make excuses.

The next 4 games after the loss to Cleveland he responded to a level that would have been a 2,000 yard season and 12 TDs

5th game they beat Browns 30-0, and Dalton missed him open more than once

6th game injured on high throw

7th game bad game.

Qb throws up a 2 rating and he responds with a huge 4 weeks.

(shrug)

Most people can judge a players individual performance.

You don't seem intellectually capable of doing that.

In fact, every defense of Green that you have offered is based upon ignoring his play while blaming others, including the backbreaking fumble AJ coughed up against the Stealers that cost the Bengals the division championship. 

And there's the rub because AJ Green owns that fuckup without any help from others.

He caught a perfect pass...turned upfield....took about a dozen steps...and then fumbled the ball.

Obviously, Dalton had nothing to do with Green's failure, but that hasn't stopped posters like you from attempting to link Green's failure to the QB position, all of which strikes me as being pretty fucking stupid.

To be fair, Green isn't a bum.

Far from it in fact.

But he is a star player who hasn't played like a star player whenever it has counted the most, and when that happens year after year after year it's only fair that Green be subjected to the same kind of scrutiny as the rest of the team. 

And that's exactly what others are doing while you make excuses.

To be fair, if AJ's right arm wasn't fucked up due to Dalton's high throw in the Denver game, he probably wouldn't have fumbled that ball...

The next 4 games after the loss to Cleveland he responded to a level that would have been a 2,000 yard season and 12 TDs

5th game they beat Browns 30-0, and Dalton missed him open more than once

6th game injured on high throw

7th game bad game.

Qb throws up a 2 rating and he responds with a huge 4 weeks.

OK. Someone was throwing him the ball for those huge 4 weeks. I don't have a photographic memory, but I think I can be pretty sure in saying, they weren't all acrbatic catches.AJ is top 5 receiver no doubt, but he makes a share of costly mistakes.

Archived