!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COLTS PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!

Gonna finish watching fargo boys. Good regular season, same old same old,in the playoffs. Regardless of circumstances, this team needs a quarterback, they are going to continually be handicapped otherwise. Not having AJ hurt, but I don't think Dalton makes a positive impact either way. Kinda hard to ask your defense for much when your offense has more 3 and outs than a fifteen year old male virgin. Peace.

I understand there are going to be a lot of down people on these boards the next couple of days/weeks and months during this long offseason but let's keep in mind we are all fans of the same team and one day we will get there.

We are really close making it to the playoffs four years in a row isn't by luck. Injuries were really bad this season and eventually we just couldn't overcome it.

I am 44, and I no longer believe that. 

I understand there are going to be a lot of down people on these boards the next couple of days/weeks and months during this long offseason but let's keep in mind we are all fans of the same team and one day we will get there.

We are really close making it to the playoffs four years in a row isn't by luck. Injuries were really bad this season and eventually we just couldn't overcome it.

Fuck you Mr. Hopeful

I do question........Everyone is saying Hue / Marvin / AD should all go (Agreed) but ???? what about Paul Guenther..........The D has surely regressed since last year.......appreciate there have been injuries but jesus........how badly have they SUCKED the back 1/2 of this year......

I read this and saw your handle.  Made me smile lol

Just shut the hell up.  Being a fan with low standards who forgives this unforgivable garbage makes you part of the problem.

Right because Dalton is the reason for this. He has an inept OC and no one on the WR group

Are you fucking blind!?!!???? The OC can't call plays his QB can't execute!!! You fucking dalton defenders crack me the fuck up!! Thay dared DARED DALTON to beat them...not even close. A FUCKING JOKE

13-10 at the half, we get the ball, and come out with nothing. Just nothing. 

They have given us zero reason to hope or cheer this half.

Nothing.

Fuck Marvin. Fuck him. Fuck him so much.

FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM.

FUCKER FUCKER HES A MOTHERFUCKER. 

Archived