!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COLTS PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!

It really amazes me how people think that the QB is the problem. If anything he is not the only problem and I am not referring to catches either. Dalton is not a bad QB and had all the ability to take is to the next level. We just can't lose our 1-4 targets on the offense and best players on defense.

Here's the thing with Dalton.  With his physical limitations, there are certain throws the defense doesn't have to worry about or defend which is going to automatically cause tighter windows for the QB to have to throw into.  A good QB can overcome that with pump fakes, looking off safeties and good accuracy and anticipation...Andy doesn't excel at any of these.  As much as I don't think Flacco is a great QB, his biggest attribute is the defense has to cover the entire field, not 70-80% of it.  

Regarding those who have ruined their kids with this sick franchise...

My sister is 40 years old, and I ruined her back in the late 70s.  She's now got two kids who are Bengals fans and I've got a son who is (along with two daughters who, fortunately, don't give a shit).  I apologize to my sister, my son, my niece, and my nephew about once a year.

Mehh, once AJ AND Gresh were out I knew the outcome. We had 1 receiver who made final cuts in September and NO tight ends start today. Defensive line is shit so I just knew we had to play perfect and catch some breaks to win. Hilton's drops in the first half gave us a chance but that was it.

Mehh, once AJ AND Gresh were out I knew the outcome. We had 1 receiver who made final cuts in September and NO tight ends start today. Defensive line is shit so I just knew we had to play perfect and catch some breaks to win. Hilton's drops in the first half gave us a chance but that was it.

Yep.

ive trashed andy and ive backed andy but to be honest its hard for me to blame him today. 

Far from all on his shoulders.  The defense and the offensive lines were the Gingers this day.  That said though, he is not a QB whose skills are gonna take you very far in the post season.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2319809-colts-42-year-old-k-adam-vinatieri-gets-drug-tested-day-after-making-53-yard-fg?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league

Not many 42-year-olds are able to play in the NFL, but AdamVinatieri is no ordinary 40-something.

The Indianapolis Colts kicker had the most successful campaign of his 19-year career in 2014, making 30 of his 31 field-goal attempts in the regular season. In Sunday's playoff game against the Cincinnati Bengals, he made all four of his tries, including one from 53 yards out.

A day after the great game, Vinatieri was randomly drug tested by the NFL. It must just be a coincidence.

Colts punter Pat McAfee—the player who revealed Vinatieri was being drug tested—has had his own coincidental test before. During a game last season, McAfee made a huge hit in kickoff coverage. He was drug tested the next day.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2319809-colts-42-year-old-k-adam-vinatieri-gets-drug-tested-day-after-making-53-yard-fg?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league

Not many 42-year-olds are able to play in the NFL, but AdamVinatieri is no ordinary 40-something.

The Indianapolis Colts kicker had the most successful campaign of his 19-year career in 2014, making 30 of his 31 field-goal attempts in the regular season. In Sunday's playoff game against the Cincinnati Bengals, he made all four of his tries, including one from 53 yards out.

A day after the great game, Vinatieri was randomly drug tested by the NFL. It must just be a coincidence.

Colts punter Pat McAfee—the player who revealed Vinatieri was being drug tested—has had his own coincidental test before. During a game last season, McAfee made a huge hit in kickoff coverage. He was drug tested the next day.

Who gives a fuck...

Archived