(Andy's ARM ... the obvious issue)

What were seeing in Andy Dalton is he is a guy that is a solid quarterback but he doesnt have the dynamic to take this team to the next level. So when I look at the Cincinnati Bengals, I see them in a position where theyre kind of in no mans landI think hes very limited and I dont see an upside to where he can do something special to get you to where you need to be.

Jamie Dukes on Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton who was 18/35 for 155 yards

It's not vogue right now to talk about the fact he had no one to throw to...

Does anyone remember the first 3 games when everyone was calling us the best team in the league?

It's not like the league just figured Andy out.. They already had 3 years of tape on him.

“What we’re seeing in Andy Dalton is he is a guy that is a solid quarterback but he doesn’t have the dynamic to take this team to the next level. So when I look at the Cincinnati Bengals, I see them in a position where they’re kind of in no man’s land…I think he’s very limited and I don’t see an upside to where he can do something special to get you to where you need to be.”

– Jamie Dukes on Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton who was 18/35 for 155 yards

This means nothing.....Dukes is simply a former NFL player with a job with the NFL Network.....what does he know?  Ask for 4 or 5 posters here, like AssOnFire or HairOnAss or whatever his name is, they'll give you the true breakdown of Dalton and just how capable he is, how everything is other players' fault.  These are the people you want your NFL info to come from........none of these former players and GMs and coaches know much when compared to Go-Bengals posters....

“What we’re seeing in Andy Dalton is he is a guy that is a solid quarterback but he doesn’t have the dynamic to take this team to the next level. So when I look at the Cincinnati Bengals, I see them in a position where they’re kind of in no man’s land…I think he’s very limited and I don’t see an upside to where he can do something special to get you to where you need to be.”

– Jamie Dukes on Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton who was 18/35 for 155 yards

He is just another hater. 

Just like the defensive coordinators of the other teams we played this year that kept Andy to a crappy passer rating. HATERS!

This means nothing.....Dukes is simply a former NFL player with a job with the NFL Network.....what does he know?  Ask for 4 or 5 posters here, like AssOnFire or HairOnAss or whatever his name is, they'll give you the true breakdown of Dalton and just how capable he is, how everything is other players' fault.  These are the people you want your NFL info to come from........none of these former players and GMs and coaches know much when compared to Go-Bengals posters....

What the fuck? You. Don't. Get. It.

Anybody else with any sense at all agrees that the Bengals are in "No Man's Land". If Andy Dalton was a bad quarterback, it wouldn't be "No Man's Land, it'd be a real simple solution - cut his ass and sign any fucking warm body that's available. Draft an "above average upside" guy in the second round again. Whatever...

They're in "No Man's Land" because Andy Dalton is pretty good, but not really good. Try to keep up.

Anybody else with any sense at all agrees that the Bengals are in "No Man's Land". If Andy Dalton was a bad quarterback, it wouldn't be "No Man's Land, it'd be a real simple solution - cut his ass and sign any fucking warm body that's available. Draft an "above average upside" guy in the second round again. Whatever...

They're in "No Man's Land" because Andy Dalton is pretty good, but not really good. Try to keep up.

No, I get it....that's what I've been saying for 2 yrs now......Dalton is limiting this team, he is THE limiting factor on offense and holds back their potential.  It's people like you who keep insisting Dalton isn't the issue, it's everything else you can think of, but not Dalton. 

That's what Dalton critics have been saying over and over and over and over...that Dalton holds this team back....just like Dukes said in that piece above

And he's not even pretty good.....he's a little below avg at this point in his regression.  

You fucking retard. I've watched you do nothing but belittle people's opinions the past 24 hrs while posting some of the dumbest fucking tripe I've ever had the privilege of seeing. On ignore you go, with the rest of the bumbling fucking morons.

I dont know about you guys but I am ready to run through a wall for this guy...

https://vine.co/v/OdHYr6zAUP3

Man, I've been more inspired reading BS, cliche, buzzword bingo corporate vision & mission statements.  That was pretty JV, Dalton.

67820957_acce81ded0.jpg

Yeah on the way back this was a discussion in the car among some sad Bengal fans.     Here's the Colts timeline:

1995 - Jim Harballs QBs  them on the road to the AFC Championshp game - lost at the end

1996 -  Playoff appearance

1997- Suck major balls

1998- Draft Peyton - WINNER!

1998-2010 - Look it up, it's impressive and all starts with Peyton. 

2011 - Suck major balls

2012 - Draft Luck - WINNER!

Fucking asshole Colt fans, hate them!   They happen to throw shitty ass seasons up at the right time and avoid the Franchise sinking draft moves like Leaf and RG3.

This was my exactly thing I was saying to a co-worker and friend who's a Colts all last year and the week leading up to the game as he was boohooing about TY Hilton not being healthy and Wayne being old and them not having a defense or a running game.  When they had their losing season, I said don't you dare fucking whine, you are the only motherfucker I know that is about to root for a winner for potentially 30 straight years!!!!  Specifically last week, when he was whining, I told him having a quarterback is everything, don't underestimate it one bit.  Dalton is not very good with all hands on deck, this game is over before it even starts.  I actually told him the score will be Colts-24 Bengals 13(not very far off) and that it would be a slow death(pretty sure it was) and Dalton would be 16-29 170yds 1TD 2Int(pretty damn close as well in terms of attempts and yards).  The whole world could see it coming and only those who choose to be fucking SELF RIGHTEOUS can say they didn't.  I don't buy it for one second.  I said it earlier, Andy does get a 1/2 mulligan in terms of this loss, but he has already proven to me atleast, that he just doesn't have it.  Its time to move(NO I DONT FUCKING KNOW THE ANSWER) BUT ITS TIME!

I dont know about you guys but I am ready to run through a wall for this guy...

https://vine.co/v/OdHYr6zAUP3

Holy shit.  That's the voice of a team leader on an NFL football team?  These guys are about to step into a maelstrom.  Football at that level is a savage, violent, brawl.  Playoff football is another level.  And as a member of the offense, that is the voice that's going to inspire you to maim and assault?  Jesus fucking christ.  I think I heard the theme from the Crying Game start playing at the end of that clip.  

Archived