Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith call out Marvin

Steven A Smith for president!  Watch very little ESP'n but this guy got it right and in a nutshell.

Nice to hear a voice from out of town with no horse in the race cut to the chase and so precisely.

OT... like I said, I watch very little ESP'n.  Every time I see mention of Steven A Smith I think of

american-dad-steve-singing-voice-784.jpg

Steven A Smith from "American Dad"  The A stands for "Anita"

more OT... the guy who does the voice played Sgt. Malarkey in "Band of Brothers"

Thing is, he needs to take Andy with him. Start over. Enough is enough. I would take Marv over Andy though.

Can't see that happening. Your best bet is to shift out Lewis now, give Dalton that extra year and then cut him after the majority of guaranteed money has been paid. I think we all know that  Mike Brown won't just throw money away...

He's right this year and right last year when he said the same thing.

There is one person who has zero football passion in the world that controls this, and he isn't going to fire Marvin Clueless. We're stuck with the bum indefinitely.

Can't see that happening. Your best bet is to shift out Lewis now, give Dalton that extra year and then cut him after the majority of guaranteed money has been paid. I think we all know that  Mike Brown won't just throw money away...

Which is why both will be back next year

Not watching the video.  Stephen A Smith has proven himself to be an a race-bating misogynist asshole, and his delivery is so ghetto-laced mush-mouthed that someone like myself who never read "Hooked on Ebonics" can understand more than 2/3rds of the crap his pie hole spews.  As to Skip Bayless, there's a reason he's stuck on a show with SAS.  EVEN if they somehow made cogent points about the current State of the Bengals, the messengers have long since disqualified themselves from bringing any message worth listening to.

Let someone else - Dan Patrick - say something and I'll pay attention.  But if SAS and Skip say it, it's just like nothing was said.

Not watching the video.  Stephen A Smith has proven himself to be an a race-bating misogynist asshole, and his delivery is so ghetto-laced mush-mouthed that someone like myself who never read "Hooked on Ebonics" can understand more than 2/3rds of the crap his pie hole spews.  As to Skip Bayless, there's a reason he's stuck on a show with SAS.  EVEN if they somehow made cogent points about the current State of the Bengals, the messengers have long since disqualified themselves from bringing any message worth listening to.

Let someone else - Dan Patrick - say something and I'll pay attention.  But if SAS and Skip say it, it's just like nothing was said.

lol while I cant disagree with the context- I have heard SAS rebuke false racism claims and "crying wolf" about race along with urging some people to be better human beings to avoid being in certain situations. So he's not a complete race baiter like Sharpton.

And as difficult as it can be to hear him in his "I'm more important than anyone in the world" speeches, he is saying the truth in this clip.

Archived