Trade Dalton for RG3

If the Bengals could trade anything less than a second for Mike Glennon, they should.

As backup quarterbacks go, he'd be at the head of the class. Just as importantly, he'd give the Bengals an alternative to Dalton without creating an immediate controversy or blowing up the whole team.

Dalton looking over his shoulder wouldn't be a bad thing. Having the rug pulled out from under him could be a disaster.

Mike Glennon's got as much arm talent as anyone in football. He's completely immobile and will make a stupid decision now and again. I don't know what he did to Lovie Smith. I refuse to believe Glennon found the bench because Lovie wanted "his guy", so it has to pre-snap stuff of preparation - things we can't see.

Regardless, Mike Glennon in Bengal stripes would be a good thing on a lot of different levels.

Completely agree. He should be priority #1. He gives you a plan for Dalton potentially not being successful. That's what you need. 

Hard to throw to them when you're running for your life....Cutler has been amongst the most sacked QBs in the league.  Plus, AJ Green, Sanu, Gresham, Gio, Marvin Jones, Eifert, Hill.....they're not too shabby themselves.

I guess we'll see if THEY CAN ALL EVER GET ON THE FIELD! HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE WITH SENSE AROUND?

Cutler has the talent, and is more talented than Andy.

But and this is a huuuuge but, the dude is a pouter, the dude pouts more than grumpy cat.

All the talent in the world, none of the mental capacity to be a winner.

This.  Jay Cutler is the current version of Jeff George.  $30 million dollar arm, 10 cent mental makeup.  Jay Cutler is a bitch.  He whines like a bitch, pouts like a bitch, quits like a bitch.  I've never seen an NFL quarterback basically say fuck it, I don't care, in the middle of a game like Jay Cutler.  And, to beat it all, he's a cancer.

My family and I had this discussion over Christmas while we were in Cincy... 1/2 said they'd love to try it as he at least had the tools.  other half, me included, said hell no.  I'd rather roll with Dalton... he doesn't have all the physical tools and will never get you more than 2 wins in the playoffs (if he can get that far even) but I at least know he's trying his damnest to win and it means something to him.

This.  Jay Cutler is the current version of Jeff George.  $30 million dollar arm, 10 cent mental makeup.  Jay Cutler is a bitch.  He whines like a bitch, pouts like a bitch, quits like a bitch.  I've never seen an NFL quarterback basically say fuck it, I don't care, in the middle of a game like Jay Cutler.  And, to beat it all, he's a cancer.

My family and I had this discussion over Christmas while we were in Cincy... 1/2 said they'd love to try it as he at least had the tools.  other half, me included, said hell no.  I'd rather roll with Dalton... he doesn't have all the physical tools and will never get you more than 2 wins in the playoffs (if he can get that far even) but I at least know he's trying his damnest to win and it means something to him.

I had the same conversation with some Bears fans in the family. Every one of them would take Dalton for Cutler straight up. One is pretty sure Cutler is semi-autistic.

The Jeff George comparison is pretty good.

I think if you would pull the trigger on a Cutler trade you had better have a locker room and coaches that would make sure he didnt act like a bitch.

Living in Tampa and having a ton of Bucs fans as friends and watching their games, Glennon was pretty good for being so young. He literally did nothing on the field to warrant being benched, and he has some talent. No one down here can figure out why he hasnt been playing, other than Lovie wanted his guy. I think it may be as simple as that. Or maybe Lovie doesnt like dudes with giraffe necks.

I've only seen him in a couple of games. But he played well when I saw him. Isn't he the guy that NC st wanted to start so Russell Wilson transferred his last season to Wisconsin ?

I'd take cutty just for the chance that maybe I run into Kristen somewhere. Not sure if that's been mentioned but that's a big deciding factor.

Does glennon have a hot wife?

I wouldnt mind running into her (when I am home) but I'd rather run into Kathrine Webb

I'd take cutty just for the chance that maybe I run into Kristen somewhere. Not sure if that's been mentioned but that's a big deciding factor.

Does glennon have a hot wife?

I told you bitches in another thread he has a hot gf not wife. My talent evaluations always take this into consideration.

We must have different taste in women.

Shocker right? Haha

Webb is pretty smoking though. I like cavilari better though.

haha nope not shocked at all

though really if I had my choice I'd take Tannehill if were bringing their women into the conversation

The internet is bursting with photoshopped fake nudes of Katherine Webb, including several that are spank worthy.

Pretty sure that's enough to give her the win in these types of competition.

Also, I've never seen a picture of Glennon's girlfriend that didn't include Glennon himself in the image.

That's a big negative IMHO.

If you ask me Glennon looks like a Brandon Weedon weeks after the accident and the unsuccessful surgery that followed.

Finally, I saw a picture of Playmate Jessica Workman a few weeks ago that still resonates.

If there was some way she could be convinced to date a QB I'd be in favor of trading for him.

The internet is bursting with photoshopped fake nudes of Katherine Webb, including several that are spank worthy.

Pretty sure that's enough to give her the win in these types of competition.

Also, I've never seen a picture of Glennon's girlfriend that didn't include Glennon himself in the image.

That's a big negative IMHO.

If you ask me Glennon looks like a Brandon Weedon weeks after the accident and the unsuccessful surgery that followed.

Finally, I saw a picture of Playmate Jessica Workman a few weeks ago that still resonates.

If there was some way she could be convinced to date a QB I'd be in favor of trading for him.

mike-glennons-girlfriend-jess-wetherill-

Archived