Does safari really suck this bad?

been having fits with safari, most pages dont load properly or will load a mobile page instead, missing data, missing data feeds, etc..

csashows.com is one, under the main image it shows me nothing but the big grey background..

yet in chrome it loads everything..twitter feed, updates, etc..

am i missing something? a setting?

I have had a lot of problems/annoyances with mine since I upgraded to Yosemite, if you have done that recently.

On the Apple Apps site the reviews of Yosemite show I am not alone.

I have never had this many issues before.

I am not as into it as you; I'm a real techno moron so I can imagine what you are going through.

It trashed my old mail server that is from TW road runner and I lost a ton of old e's that I had been saving, some for possible future legal problems, and that was a downer.

It also trashed my old Quicken that went back with a decade of old records because it was Microsoft based.  I asked at Apple and was told that it was "still in there, somewhere" but a real time consuming pain in the butt to retrieve  and way over my head, anyway.  Got the new updated Quicken and hand loaded a few months to get started again.

My Safari is slow, wobbles, etc. but its there.  Not sure I want to load up something else.  

I'm waiting for the next upgrade that will fix Yosemite which is garbage.  I hope.

A.  That website is fucking hideous.  Whomever is responsible for that travesty should be shot immediately.

B.  It looks equally hideous in Safari and Chrome.

C.  Do you have any plugins?  Adblock, Ghostery, etc.?

oh no doubt that website is an abortion. but it has information i need, so i am stuck going to it.. i see that shit and want to offer my services in making it not suck for like 3 free autographs per events.. would save me $1000 a year and their website wouldnt be horrible..

in chrome, i get actual data to show, in safari i dont get any text in the lower area..

I suggest Firefox and chrome to my instructors. Safari and ie have all kinds of issues

i LOOOOOVE the low profile size of safari, its half the size of chrome, i aborted firefox years ago when it was releasing a full new version every week and was slow as fuck, i heard it recovered since.. but i havent been back, and dont really like the rounded smoothed look much.. but not a deal breaker.

I have had a lot of problems/annoyances with mine since I upgraded to Yosemite, if you have done that recently.

On the Apple Apps site the reviews of Yosemite show I am not alone.

I have never had this many issues before.

I am not as into it as you; I'm a real techno moron so I can imagine what you are going through.

It trashed my old mail server that is from TW road runner and I lost a ton of old e's that I had been saving, some for possible future legal problems, and that was a downer.

It also trashed my old Quicken that went back with a decade of old records because it was Microsoft based.  I asked at Apple and was told that it was "still in there, somewhere" but a real time consuming pain in the butt to retrieve  and way over my head, anyway.  Got the new updated Quicken and hand loaded a few months to get started again.

My Safari is slow, wobbles, etc. but its there.  Not sure I want to load up something else.  

I'm waiting for the next upgrade that will fix Yosemite which is garbage.  I hope.

i dont have any other issues since yosimite, and really enjoy the SMS and call features... but safari is killing me...

That whirring noise is Steve Jobs spinning in his grave...

HA, and everyone else rolling around in money...

Archived