FREE AGENT WATCH 2015: BACK TO THE FUTURE

Wayne is done, he keeps getting hurt and he's not the fastest guy. We need to get guys in their prime, not guys on their last leg. 

Fair enough. Think I was considering the 5-years-ago Reggie Wayne.

I think MJ is going to tear it up as the #2 but I've not seen a helluva lot out of the rest of the group.  Wright actually looks like he might be the next best.

Wayne is done. Get rid of Peko. Get rid of Hall. Make a move for Cobb. Simple.

We have money tied up in players like Hall who pretty much would have to take a pay cut if we asked.

I don't get why they don't. Players who are here aren't special. They aren5 better just because they've played their career here. Fuck loyalty.

Found it again!   Burn Motherfucker.    All those internet trophies you won back in the day mean nothing.   You gots to bring it everyday, son!

:lmao: 

Those trophies DO mean something!  They're still real to me dammit!!

1258767763858.jpg

Oh snap, Khatmandouche, you live under a cardboard box in Kettering, right?

And all of your friends are psychiatrists, right?

It all makes sense now. 

You're not an asshole. You're not an asshole. You're not an asshole.

Yeah, it's not working.

I said I had A buddy, and you converted that in your head to all my friends....lol.   You're very special.  You should donate that brain of yours to science.  I have an empty jar of JIF peanut butter we can store it in.    

And I don't live in Kettering.  That must have been someone else you were stalking.  

Wayne is done. Get rid of Peko. Get rid of Hall. Make a move for Cobb. Simple.

We have money tied up in players like Hall who pretty much would have to take a pay cut if we asked.

I don't get why they don't. Players who are here aren't special. They aren5 better just because they've played their career here. Fuck loyalty.

Cobb will want way too much money....that's one reason he won't resign with GB.  

I think we will all be pleasantly surprised by Hall's play this year....but I agree....$9mil is too much for him to be making.  

#Bengals meeting with A.J. Hawk, per report http://sbnation.com/e/7927936 

Earlier in the week,  listening to 1530 (Mo) the way they spoke about AJ Hawk made it sound like it already happened.   I had to check the phone to see if it actually did.     Based on that I was expecting some sort of meeting.

Not sure what his role would be if it happens.

Earlier in the week,  listening to 1530 (Mo) the way they spoke about AJ Hawk made it sound like it already happened.   I had to check the phone to see if it actually did.     Based on that I was expecting some sort of meeting.

Not sure what his role would be if it happens.

yea I know.. I really don't know how I feel about it.. Everything you hear is that he is old and slow..

If it's not a lot of money... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think AJ Hawk would play the Maualuga role. Doesn't seem to make a ton of sense to have them both.

Unless you want a guy that can come in and do what Ray does if Ray gets hurt. What is Vinny Rey's contract status?

Oh yeah.  Still alive and kicking.  Sadly I am not there right now.  Not that the food is anything to write home about, but after a few bad juans, my taste buds care not for flavor but only for greasy, oily, food.

I think AJ Hawk would play the Maualuga role. Doesn't seem to make a ton of sense to have them both.

Burfict insurance probably. And competition for a guy like Vinny Rey who is making $2.5M as a backup. I would assume AJ Hawk at this point in his career is not going to get much more than that ($2.5-$3.0M would be my guess). 

Archived