Team Passing
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
M. Stafford 15/25 316 12.6 2 1 0-0 -- 114.2
M. Ryan 11/16 104 6.5 2 0 0-0 -- 126.0
T. Romo 4/6 43 7.2 0 0 0-0 -- 87.5
D. Brees 13/21 163 7.8 2 1 0-0 -- 97.9
A. Luck 9/10 119 11.9 2 0 1-8 -- 155.8
A. Dalton 9/20 69 3.5 0 0 1-7 -- 54.0

Its honestly funny how terrible he was in comparison.

Thank you! 

Glad someone else saw it and agrees.

No one is going to watch it because of the title.

Word of mouth is the only thing going to sell it.

Its one of those shows you watch and think "I paid good money at the movies

for shit that was nowhere near as good as this".

Too bad it only lasted two seasons.

The other binge watch on Netflix that is excellent is House of Cards.

New season of that coming up Feb 27.

OK.... back to the topic.

Not going to lie, the title had me thinking it was some ABC comedy sitcom before I started watching Mad Men.  HOC S3 is next after Mad Men, or probably when it comes out, then Mad Men, then maybe I will give it a shot.

I don't want to make too much out of last nights game.  He is a rhythm passer who had only a few days to work his guys.  He still kind of looked suck out there.  Not that it matters.  He's going to be under center next year whether we like it or not..

The Dalton saga continues..  The deal is this, The Bengals made their bed and now

they will lie in it with Andy.   Atleast for this coming year.   Behind the scenes I'd be 

finding a way to hedge this bet.  When push comes to shove Andy just doesn't have

the makeup to deliver a deep run into the playoffs.  I don't know how I feel about Marvin's

comments about not having a QB controversy.  While I agree with the premise of what

he is saying I believe the locker room is about to blow if Red doesn't figure this out.  Once

you lose the locker room then all hell breaks loose.

what's Peaky Blinders about?

So far off topic I'm not sure about going there...

1919 street gang empire from Birmingham, England.

All hardened WWI combat vets... main characters were actually tunnelers with

major PTSD.

At war with Italian mob, Jewish mob as well as Communists, Irish revolutionaries

and corrupt police.  Throw in Gypsies as well.

Trying to gain control of the horse racing, both legitimate and illegal, of Great Britain.

Interesting characters and excellent acting by no one I have ever heard of.

Either the first episode or two were slow or I wasn't into it but picks up speed and

a great binge watch.  Beats the snot out of anything on TV right now and most movies.

Recommended to me by one of the supervisors at Time Warner when I was in to pay my

bill, etc.  Title very deceptive and off setting.

So far off topic I'm not sure about going there...

1919 street gang empire from Birmingham, England.
All hardened WWI combat vets... main characters were actually tunnelers with
major PTSD.
At war with Italian mob, Jewish mob as well as Communists, Irish revolutionaries
and corrupt police.  Throw in Gypsies as well.

Trying to gain control of the horse racing, both legitimate and illegal, of Great Britain.

Interesting characters and excellent acting by no one I have ever heard of.

Either the first episode or two were slow or I wasn't into it but picks up speed and
a great binge watch.  Beats the snot out of anything on TV right now and most movies.

Recommended to me by one of the supervisors at Time Warner when I was in to pay my
bill, etc.  Title very deceptive and off setting.

I think that any time a Dalton topic starts melting down we should turn it into a Peeky Blinders discussion.

Dalton's laser like velocity on every pass is a thing of beauty (sarcasm intended).  No but seriously, Dalton's arm strength was seriously below par in comparison to the other QB's on show.

See, your problem is you're actually watching the games and watching Dalton play. This is the wrong way to determine his arm strength.  All you have to do is come to Go-Bengals.com and read posts by the 7 people left who still stick up for all things Dalton when they say his arm strength is fine because senile Bill Polian said it was fine one time.  Disregard the visual evidence, stick to reading posts by 1181 and the 6 others who will find a way to blame something else.  

But to Dalton's credit at the Pro Bowl, it is technically the postseason still so he put on a Dalton postseason performance.  He actually played pretty well when you consider his typical postseason numbers.  There were no turnovers at least.  So he's got that going for him....

Dalton was booed off the field by the fans haahahahahahaha.  Even people who are drunk and happy hate Dalton hahaha.  Those fans must not have taken into account the OLine, AJ Green's lack of effort, the wind, the humidity (it was in AZ), the sun glare off of helmets, and Jay Gruden telling Dalton to suck.  Don't they know it's a team game?  Plus, QBs don't grow on the trees.  He's the last one left that could ever have any success so there obviously is no point in trying to find someone better.  

Seriously, this redheaded shitwad turned a pro bowl offense into throwing to the RBs 80% of the time.  Maybe if he was in a dome he could have actually thrown the ball downfield.  That wind was probably gusting to 4 or 5 mph.  Enough to effect Dalton's passes.  

Can't wait for 2015!  SO MUCH optimism it's scary!  SO MUCH confidence this team is going to do some damage next year with Dalton behind center!   Can you feel it!!!!????!!!?!?

I don't want to make too much out of last nights game.  He is a rhythm passer who had only a few days to work his guys.  He still kind of looked suck out there.  Not that it matters.  He's going to be under center next year whether we like it or not..

kind of why I'm surprised that with the game on the line, they wouldn't be designing a play for AJ there.

If you've got to make one play to win the game, go with the guy you know best.

I didn't watch but judging by the tone in here and some of the texts I got last night.    Dalton didn't play well? 

He actually played very well, by Andy Dalton postseason standards. He was 9 for 20 for 69 yds and ZERO TO's. That's improvement.  He's really progressing in his 4th yr.  Zampese can point to this when asked where Dalton's progression can be measured next time the question is asked.  That and the fact he didn't get any of his receivers killed with errant throws.  These are all positives.  

You have to look at the bright side. You're such a bellyaching pessimist sometimes scharm.  

Hey NFL, if you're going to have an all-star game, only invite all-stars.  Otherwise you get a guy like Andy in there looking way out of his depth.  I actually feel bad for the guy.  And Chris Carter needs his head examined.  He decides before the game to play his studs early then put Dalton in at crunch time to win the game for them.  What went into this decision?  Dalton's prime-time brilliance?  It was just stupid.

He should have played Dalton for like the second half of the second quarter when nothing was on the line.  Andy would have played pretty well in that circumstance, in my opinion.  

Archived