Another unarmed man shot and killed

big_dish

WTF?

What did he type that warranted that response?

Kenneth posted a link about 70 year old Black man being unjustly harassed and arrested

by a bigot cop.  He posts a link about Blacks having 72% of their kids born to single Mothers

in response. You don't think that's Racist?

Kenneth posted a link that had nothing to do with the topic so I thought I would.

Kenneth's post  had to do with a black guy being harassed by a cop because he was black.

The thread has to do with unarmed people being (20 to 1 minorities over whites)

shot and killed by cops. 

Kenneth posted a link about 70 year old Black man being unjustly harassed and arrested

by a bigot cop.  He posts a link about Blacks having 72% of their kids born to single Mothers

in response. You don't think that's Racist?

Kenneth's post  had to do with a black guy being harassed by a cop because he was black.

The thread has to do with unarmed people being (20 to 1 minorities over whites)

shot and killed by cops. 

The post was about a guy that stormed City Hall and wouldn't comply with security. Was Kenneth saying that this is what blacks are complaining about? The fact that they are asked to "Comply". When people don't and cause a situation such as the video shows, people die. Boys and girls, contrary to what some of you might think, I am not a racist. In fact, my wife is ethnic. I am just simply not a Liberal type that is oozing of "White Guilt". I have grown up in and around OTR, before it was cool, and have seen and dealt with all I need to see to establish my opinions. Sorry if they hurt your feelings........not really.

The post was about a guy that stormed City Hall and wouldn't comply with security. Was Kenneth saying that this is what blacks are complaining about? The fact that they are asked to "Comply". When people don't and cause a situation such as the video shows, people die. Boys and girls, contrary to what some of you might think, I am not a racist. In fact, my wife is ethnic. I am just simply not a Liberal type that is oozing of "White Guilt". I have grown up in and around OTR, before it was cool, and have seen and dealt with all I need to see to establish my opinions. Sorry if they hurt your feelings........not really.

I'm not a Liberal oozing with White guilt. Just pointing out  the fact that minorities are shot

and killed 20-1 more than Whites. So Kenneth's post had a lot of relevance. Your's did not. 

My feelings aren't hurt at all. But thanks for not caring.

Also not complying with what a cop says should not result in the Death Penalty.

If you truly believe that why even have a justice system? Just let the cops figure

out who is worthy of remaining in society.

I'm not a Liberal oozing with White guilt. Just pointing out  the fact that minorities are shot

and killed 20-1 more than Whites. So Kenneth's post had a lot of relevance. Your's did not. 

My feelings aren't hurt at all. But thanks for not caring.

Also not complying with what a cop says should not result in the Death Penalty.

If you truly believe that why even have a justice system? Just let the cops figure

out who is worthy of remaining in society.

Real simple, if a cop asks you to do something, do it. Why would you not comply? You are 100% correct, it shouldn't result in the Death Penalty. The overwhelming majority of times, it doesn't. When one threatens a cop with force that can be construed as physical harm of a substantial caliber, the cop does have the right to protect himself as well as the public. I would be willing to bet if you moved your family into the heart of the ghetto the cops would be on your speed dial and you would quickly see why they act like they do.

Archived