Never enough Dalton articles/threads! :)

A.J. Green on Andy Dalton: You can’t blame one person for playoff losses
Posted by Josh Alper on January 29, 2015, 2:14 PM EST

The Bengals lost their playoff opener for the fourth straight season, leading to a renewed wave of opinions that quarterback Andy Dalton isn’t the right player to lead the team where they want to go.

Wide receiver A.J. Green took issue with that view during an appearance on PFT Live on Thursday. Green told Mike Florio that the Bengals have lost those games in all three phases of the game.

“In those big games, we haven’t played well as a football team. I think you can’t blame one guy for us losing those games,” Green said.

You wouldn’t expect Green to say that Dalton’s the only reason the team has lost and he certainly doesn’t sound like he’s in a hurry to find a new place to play. He told Florio that he hopes to reach agreement on an extension to remain in Cincinnati this offseason. To see what else Green shared, including his love of juggling, check out the video below.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/29/a-j-green-on-andy-dalton-you-cant-blame-one-person-for-playoff-losses/

Andy Dalton Not Amused By Pre-Game Speech Jokes

As Heard on Shan & RJ | 105.3 The Fan
January 30, 2015 8:03 AM

PHOENIX (105.3 THE FAN) – People have been criticizing and poking fun at Andy Dalton’s spirited pre-game speech for weeks now. Apparently, Dalton was unaware — and he’s unamused.

Before the Bengals’ Wild Card loss in Indianapolis, Dalton led his team onto the field, saying “Let’s have some fun and play together.”

That line went viral. (Watch it here)

The former TCU great joined Shan & RJ from Radio Row in Phoenix on Friday. He heard the audio for the first time and reacted.

“Every other team — someone’s going to be saying that exact same thing,” said Dalton.

105.3 The Fan’s Shan Shariff then showed Dalton some of the jabbing headlines on his computer.

All Andy Dalton Wants To Do Is Have Some Fun

Andy Dalton Sucks At Pregame Inspiration

“I don’t know. I guess I just don’t have it,” said Dalton. “Would you be amused by it? I think I’ve done alright. We’ve won a lot of games.”

Hear the full interview with Dalton here:

(Listen in the link) 

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/01/30/andy-dalton-not-amused-by-pre-game-speech-jokes/?utm_source=TweetDal&utm_medium=twitter

Maybe the most heated debate between Nick Wright and John Lopez is the placement of Andy Dalton in the NFL QB Ranking.  And Nick comes face to face with the man he doesn’t think is great.

Andy Dalton joins Nick and Lopez at the final day at Radio Row.  What does Dalton think of Nick’s negative remarks against him?  Listen now and find out!

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2015/01/30/did-andy-dalton-get-revenge-on-nick/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Andy Dalton Not Amused By Pre-Game Speech Jokes

As Heard on Shan & RJ | 105.3 The Fan
January 30, 2015 8:03 AM

PHOENIX (105.3 THE FAN) – People have been criticizing and poking fun at Andy Dalton’s spirited pre-game speech for weeks now. Apparently, Dalton was unaware — and he’s unamused.

Before the Bengals’ Wild Card loss in Indianapolis, Dalton led his team onto the field, saying “Let’s have some fun and play together.”

That line went viral. (Watch it here)

The former TCU great joined Shan & RJ from Radio Row in Phoenix on Friday. He heard the audio for the first time and reacted.

“Every other team — someone’s going to be saying that exact same thing,” said Dalton.

105.3 The Fan’s Shan Shariff then showed Dalton some of the jabbing headlines on his computer.

All Andy Dalton Wants To Do Is Have Some Fun

Andy Dalton Sucks At Pregame Inspiration

“I don’t know. I guess I just don’t have it,” said Dalton. “Would you be amused by it? I think I’ve done alright. We’ve won a lot of games.”

Hear the full interview with Dalton here:

(Listen in the link) 

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/01/30/andy-dalton-not-amused-by-pre-game-speech-jokes/?utm_source=TweetDal&utm_medium=twitter

Thats a great response by Dalton. Who brings that up to him. What a dbag. 

This is the truth, I believe Tom Brady made a deal with the devil. I am not joking here. I don't see how people find him attractive. I am a straight dude but I can see when a guy is attractive. Like Matt McCaughney. Totes adorbs. Tom Brady is nerdy and he talks like a nerd and he was an average QB at Michigan then all of a sudden he is the best QB ever and breaking up with bombshell actresses to marry super models....say what.......Also the guy who used to coach Florida Gulf coast....also a deal with the devil. 

Bengals need improvements to go beyond Andy Dalton

12:15
PM ET
By Coley Harvey | ESPN.com

CINCINNATI -- It's so easy to pin a team's failures squarely on the shoulders of the man who has the football in his hands more often than anyone else.

If he's the highest-paid player on his team, the finger-pointing seems even more fitting.

Combine that with a quarterback who has been as inconsistent as Andy Dalton is, and it becomes that much easier to target such a signal-caller for complaints about the Bengals' recently poor postseason play.

[+] Enlargenfl_u_agree_cr_200x300.jpg
Aaron Doster/USA TODAYSports
"He's not a one-man team," A.J. Green said of teammate Andy Dalton. "... He can't beat the team by himself."

But the truth is, as two prominent members of the team pointed out this week, the Bengals' problems go much deeper than Dalton. This is a teamwide issue; one that won't be ameliorated until each player at Paul Brown Stadium looks in the mirror and comes to such a realization.

It appears some already have.

"We really know that we have to all get to the next level. We have to do better," coach Marvin Lewis said Thursday during an appearance on ESPN's "NFL Insiders." "That includes our quarterback, Andy Dalton. He's got to continue to raise the level around him, and he's got to raise his own level to bring everybody to his level all the time."

To get Dalton to step his game up, Lewis wants the quarterback's receivers, running backs, offensive linemen and defensive and special-teams teammates to do the same.

Apparently A.J. Green has been listening.

Like Lewis, Green spent the week in Arizona participating in Super Bowl week interviews. Green spoke with NFL Network's Michael Irvin about the Bengals' playoff troubles. Cincinnati has been to four-straight postseasons, but lost in the opening round in each. The franchise hasn't won a playoff game since January 1991, most recently losing at Indianapolis 26-10 in a wild-card round game earlier this month.

Green, who was drafted four years ago with Dalton, explained how bothered he gets when the bulk of blame settles onto his quarterback.

"He's not a one-man team," Green said. "When you look at those games ... we don't play well as a whole. We don't protect him well, we're not running the ball good and we're not playing defense. He can't beat the team by himself.

"We're all the supporting cast of our team and we have to step up our game to help him."

Green was unavailable in this year's playoff game after suffering a concussion in the regular-season finale. Regardless, he hasn't been very good in the postseason, catching only 13 passes for 162 yards and no touchdowns off 32 targets in three games.

Dalton, who had one of his worst regular seasons statistically, actually had one of his better playoff performances against the Colts. He only threw for 155 yards, but had his second-highest passer rating of the four playoff games, and he didn't throw an interception. Through the first three playoff games, he threw six.

Consistency and stability are among the reasons Lewis believes the Bengals will eventually clear this postseason hurdle.

"The thing we need to do is we've got to keep putting physical people out there, and people who understand that each play is so critical to our success," Lewis said. "We've got to raise our level. We've been at this spot for four seasons now and it's not good enough.

"What I've told our coaches is that we've got to start again. We've got to start from scratch."

http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/

This is the truth, I believe Tom Brady made a deal with the devil. I am not joking here. I don't see how people find him attractive. I am a straight dude but I can see when a guy is attractive. Like Matt McCaughney. Totes adorbs. Tom Brady is nerdy and he talks like a nerd and he was an average QB at Michigan then all of a sudden he is the best QB ever and breaking up with bombshell actresses to marry super models....say what.......Also the guy who used to coach Florida Gulf coast....also a deal with the devil. 

Are you kidding me man? I'd drop Alessandra Ambrosio in a nano second for Tom Brady. :) :ninja:

Dalton needs pre game speech lessons. Andy if you're reading, drop the whole "have fun" thing.

Instead ask your teammates stuff like if they know where your dogs are at. Swear a lot, scream a bunch of stuff no one can understand. Yell, "Whoop that ass!" a couple times.

Dalton needs pre game speech lessons. Andy if you're reading, drop the whole "have fun" thing.
Instead ask your teammates stuff like if they know where your dogs are at. Swear a lot, scream a bunch of stuff no one can understand. Yell, "Whoop that ass!" a couple times.

Win or lose today. It's important that we try our darnedest and have a golly gee good time.

Dalton needs to go Sourhern Bapist Preacher like Ray Lewis.

Archived