The AFC North will regress in 2015

Even if the AFCN winner is 9-7, they'll be a battle-tested team whose record will most likely not reflect how good the team actually is.  Teams have gone to the Super Bowl after 9-7 seasons, and some have won it.

Yeah I guess.    However AFC North was shown to be a paper tiger this year.   The only post season victory came against another AFC North team.

Ask yourself this, though. If Marvin had been replaced after 2010, and his replacement had won 40 games since then, would you want him to be fired?

I would say yes.    The performance in the post season in these 4 years are enough by themselves to seriously question his ability to get a team to the post season ready to play Championship football.

The 4 post season games since 2010 are complete THUDS.    

The irony of people incredulously calling other people accepting of mediocrity as they set the bar for acceptable performance in a winner take all tournament at winning just the first game, a game no one will remember 1 week later.  Jesus titty fucking christ.  Why??  Because retards gotta retard. 

All these board members of the Bengals company won't accept mediocrity!!!!   You're not here to be a fan, you have to expect results and not accept mediocrity or you're not smart like the board members!!!  Lets trade for Jacksonville's back-up to the back-up QB because his hair is a better color and we can YAY!!!!!    

No excuses!  Ignore the fact that each play takes 11 players to execute and double ignore the fact that the other team and their board are thinking the same thoughts as we are!!!  That would just take time away from not accepting mediocrity and holy hell that's what defenders do!!! 

That 15 play drive where Bell just ran over the defense over and over?  Andy Dalton didn't even try to tackle anyone!!!   We work too hard at reading the internet and watching TV to lose in the first round!!!  AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!

The irony of people incredulously calling other people accepting of mediocrity as they set the bar for acceptable performance in a winner take all tournament at winning just the first game, a game no one will remember 1 week later.  Jesus titty fucking christ.  Why??  Because retards gotta retard. 

All these board members of the Bengals company won't accept mediocrity!!!!   You're not here to be a fan, you have to expect results and not accept mediocrity or you're not smart like the board members!!!  Lets trade for Jacksonville's back-up to the back-up QB because his hair is a better color and we can YAY!!!!!    

No excuses!  Ignore the fact that each play takes 11 players to execute and double ignore the fact that the other team and their board are thinking the same thoughts as we are!!!  That would just take time away from not accepting mediocrity and holy hell that's what defenders do!!! 

That 15 play drive where Bell just ran over the defense over and over?  Andy Dalton didn't even try to tackle anyone!!!   We work too hard at reading the internet and watching TV to lose in the first round!!!  AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!

I bet you feel better after getting that out...good for you.  It's Friday afterall.  

I bet you feel better after getting that out...good for you.  It's Friday afterall.  

It's not good enough.  It felt good for the first few seconds but feeling good isn't good enough any more.  Some people feel great and all I have is excuses.  I'm pretty sure I should have been fired in 2010. 

Its one thing to be a fan of the team and support them week to week as they do battle. It's an entirely different thing to excuse or even discuss some of the more questionable decisions made by the franchise ie ownership over the years.
The reality is Marvin Lewis should have been fired after the 2010 clusteruck of a season. You see differently.
This organization rewards mediocrity and outright failure in many cases. You don't seem to have a problem with that.
By March 25th or so, once again we will be sitting here with a couple of Meh free agent signings and a shit ton of cap space. You will praise management for not over spending.

Sadly. It is the Bengals whom are responsible for the so called poisonous fan base.

Good debate regarding the merits of this team is what a forum is all about. Sadly, there are way too many on this forum that want to turn to personal attacks instead of good debate.

If you hate a player/coach/owner, etc... fine, but tell us why with opinion and stats to back it up. If you love a guy - good, back it up with opinion and stats as to why. Way too much of " this guy sucks/great because I said so and if you don't agree, you are a dumb a**."

Actually, I hAve said it multiple times over the past 2 years, just play well in the playoffs. I don't even care if they win but we have been outscored 57-6 during the second half of our last 4 playoff games. That is a case of piss poor coaching period.

We were shut out in the second half of our last two playoff games. No excuse for it.

Actually, I hAve said it multiple times over the past 2 years, just play well in the playoffs. I don't even care if they win but we have been outscored 57-6 during the second half of our last 4 playoff games. That is a case of piss poor coaching period.

We were shut out in the second half of our last two playoff games. No excuse for it.

I think Marv needs to realize that in the playoffs , you need to change up the plan that got you there. Playoffs are different challenge from regular season.

Archived