Mock Draft 2/6/15

1. Malcom Brown DT Texas - I have wanted a WR for years but I think we need to go Dline here.  I like Malcom brown alot and Dlineman are usually pretty expensive in FA so I look for us to take Dline early in draft.

2. Denzel Perryman LB Miami - I really like Perryman and I would consider him a steal here.  I would like a WR here like Agholor but if Perryman is there I think we got to take him.

3. Phillip Dorsett WR Miami - I think hes just scratching the surface of what he can be.  Unbelieveably fast.  I doubt he is gonna last to our pick in 3rd round.  I would look at Lockett if he is off the board.

3. Josue Matias OG/OT Fla st - Started at LG but has played some tackle.  6'6 325 has size to play tackle and can be a swig guy with alot of versatility.

4. Cedric Reed DE Texas - So far we only getting hurricanes and Longhorns.  Cedric reed played last year on torn meniscus and will miss some draft stuff and had a down season due to injury.  Could be a steal was really good in 2013 when healthy and has the size we look for in an end. 6'6 275.

4. Jeff Heuerman TE Ohio St - All around TE and doesnt look like Gresham coming back so well need to tray and bring in another TE that can help down the line.

5. Dres Anderson WR Utah - Flippers son.  Would be a higher pick but coming off injury and may not work out much leading up to draft depending on where he is at in his recovery.  Could develop him as he gets healthy.  Potential steal.

6. Tony Washington OLB Oregon - Developmental SAM.  Played some in space and also played some end.

7. Eric Lefeld OT Cincinnati - Played for Cincy and looking for some versatile Oline depth

3. Josue Matias OG/OT Fla st - Started at LG but has played some tackle.  6'6 325 has size to play tackle and can be a swig guy with alot of versatility.

Why, is he a heavy drinker?

:lol:

Not bad, but I think they go O-line earlier.

I'd take that draft.  I don't think Perryman will be there when we pick in the 2nd but it'd be

nice if he was.  Since Perryman probably won't be there, take the best available OL in that

spot unless a comparable LB is there.  Someone to keep an eye on is the kid from

Washington.  Hau'oli Kikaha, OLB.  6' 3" 246 lbs.  Led the nation in sacks last year with

19 and was 2nd in the nation in tackles for loss with 25.  He'd be a good candidate for

strongside linebacker.  I don't know what kind of coverage skills the guy has though.

I'd take that draft.  I don't think Perryman will be there when we pick in the 2nd but it'd be

nice if he was.  Since Perryman probably won't be there, take the best available OL in that

spot unless a comparable LB is there.  Someone to keep an eye on is the kid from

Washington.  Hau'oli Kikaha, OLB.  6' 3" 246 lbs.  Led the nation in sacks last year with

19 and was 2nd in the nation in tackles for loss with 25.  He'd be a good candidate for

strongside linebacker.  I don't know what kind of coverage skills the guy has thou

LOL i re-read it and i got all kinds of errors in the post.  I think they might go OL earlier as well but I look at that as a luxury pick.  We have Whit and Smith still and I feel Dline LB and WR must be addressed.  We are in need of young talent that can push to start at those 3 positions badly.  If we take a OT in round 2 I see him biding his time behind Whit and Smith but could maybe slide in at LG if we dont resign Boling.  Id much rather have Perryman than whats gonna be left at tackle in round 2.  If we dont take a tackle in round 1 Id rather wait until 3rd round because I dont see much dropoff in talent.

I like Kikaha as well but reports from the senior bowl about him playing LB were not favorable.  He looked much better on the line and he was said to have been lost at LB in space when asked to do that according to some of the reports that I read.

strongside linebacker.  I don't know what kind of coverage skills the guy has thou

LOL i re-read it and i got all kinds of errors in the post.  I think they might go OL earlier as well but I look at that as a luxury pick.  We have Whit and Smith still and I feel Dline LB and WR must be addressed.  We are in need of young talent that can push to start at those 3 positions badly.  If we take a OT in round 2 I see him biding his time behind Whit and Smith but could maybe slide in at LG if we dont resign Boling.  Id much rather have Perryman than whats gonna be left at tackle in round 2.  If we dont take a tackle in round 1 Id rather wait until 3rd round because I dont see much dropoff in talent.

I like Kikaha as well but reports from the senior bowl about him playing LB were not favorable.  He looked much better on the line and he was said to have been lost at LB in space when asked to do that according to some of the reports that I read.

Yeah, I was just reading about his (Kikaha) senior bowl performance.  That and he'd probably be a better fit

as a 3-4 OLB if he plays LB at the next level.

I just did a mock draft at "Fanspeak".  Take it for what it is but I'd shit if we had a draft like this!  lol

VIEW EACH TEAM'S DRAFT
Arizona CardinalsAtlanta FalconsBaltimore RavensBuffalo BillsCarolina PanthersChicago BearsCincinnati BengalsCleveland BrownsDallas CowboysDenver BroncosDetroit LionsGreen Bay PackersHouston TexansIndianapolis ColtsJacksonville JaguarsKansas City ChiefsMiami DolphinsMinnesota VikingsNew England PatriotsNew Orleans SaintsNew York GiantsNew York JetsOakland RaidersPhiladelphia EaglesPittsburgh SteelersSan Diego ChargersSan Francisco 49ersSeattle SeahawksSt. Louis RamsTampa Bay BuccaneersTennessee TitansWashington Redskins
21: R1P21

OT LA’EL COLLINS
LSU
53: R2P21

WR KEVIN WHITE
WVU
85: R3P21

DT MALCOLM BROWN
TEXAS
117: R4P21

TE CLIVE WALFORD
MIAMI
149: R5P21

CB DAMIAN SWANN
GEORGIA
181: R6P21

DE CEDRIC REED
TEXAS

213: R7P21

OLB ZACH HODGES
HARVARD

Like I said, take it for what it's worth.  NO WAY that would happen 
because those first 3 guys are all potential first rounders.  lol

nice if he was.  

Perryman and Tyler lockett are by far my two favorite players in this draft.

it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least bit if they used their first 2 picks on those two, I think they're two of the best pure football players in the draft.....Lockett is Steve Smith 2.0 IMO....5'10 185lb BEAST. 

Perryman and Tyler lockett are by far my two favorite players in this draft.

it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least bit if they used their first 2 picks on those two, I think they're two of the best pure football players in the draft.....Lockett is Steve Smith 2.0 IMO....5'10 185lb BEAST. 

I like Perryman myself but I don't think I'd take him in the 1st.  McKinney is a beast at MLB as well.  

He kind of struggles in pass coverage though.  Perryman is probably better in pass coverage but

only being 5' 11" he may struggle a little as well at the next level.  McKinney could probably line up

at DE in 3rd and long situations.  

Archived