Online survey/questionaire built into website....help?

GoBengals

helping out on a project, here is what we are looking for, cant figure out how to accomplish it..

any suggestions welcome!

We want a website that is basically a big survey, with some ads around it.

the tricky part is we want to survey pairs of people(seperate) and allow them to compare answers to get a list of agreed upon responses..

like: two friends, one signs up, puts in email address, puts in email address of friend... answers all of the questions, a link gets sent to friend, once friend answers all of the questions, a list gets sent to both of them showing which things they agreed upon.

how the hell do we do that?

its been awhile since I've used their site, but have you tried www.surveymonkey.com ?

How ironic.

I just got a survey about choosing the theme for something and after I chose, got an ad

for Survey Monkey.

Did a copy and paste of the address and thought I would add it to this post I saw sometime ago from GO.

Heaven knows I am undoubtedly the most computer brain numb person on the site but thought maybe pass

it along FWIW (and I had to google that up to see what it meant awhile back).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/survey-thanks/?sm=hl9nM9TucgysaE8om4o0XnRo2qNFavKfzeq0sVqV13A%3d

Anyway, hope its worthwhile and useful.

I need it to be semi custom, i will check out surveymonkey.. 

these will be rather private surveys, so custom code would be ideal, of free code i can just install and customize...

i posted the job on getacoder, see what comes up there cost wise...

Conceptually it doesn't seem that difficult, but then you would be better off having a shaman cast some chicken bones and implore a non-corporeal entity for assistance than to have me code something functional... 

Conceptually it doesn't seem that difficult, but then you would be better off having a shaman cast some chicken bones and implore a non-corporeal entity for assistance than to have me code something functional... 

thats basically who you hire at getacoder.com it seems...

Archived