Snow Days in the MidWest...

Numbers

Here in Bourbon country we were hit with about 12" of snow. Note: IN my area that is equivalent to 4 foot of snow in Boston or Michigan...

I have not seen a snow plow in two days. Fortunately, I am as ready as a person can be during weather conditions. I have lots of canned food and other non perishable food items like dry beans and MREs, etc...

For those that prepare for power outages, weather storms, etc... Now is the time to knock the dust off supplies and equipment. Rotate your food stocks.

Oddly enough, my feathered little trooper is still laying eggs in the midst of freezing temperatures. It's very important for your critters to have UNFROZEN water and a supplemental feed supply ( bagged feed ).

That's all for today. Just a simple little account of life in my world today.

Almost every day is a snow day in Wisconsin. 

I hate this place but they sure know how to handle all the snow.

We got 5 inches the other day and they didn't even have a 2 hour delay.

I think we we've had 2 snow days all year. And one of those was for the cold.

All you really need to get through your spell is some of that Bourbon.

Almost every day is a snow day in Wisconsin. 
I hate this place but they sure know how to handle all the snow.
We got 5 inches the other day and they didn't even have a 2 hour delay.
I think we we've had 2 snow days all year. And one of those was for the cold.

All you really need to get through your spell is some of that Bourbon.

I know this will sound crazy to you right now. I wish I was there and not here. They are so woefully unprepared to handle even the slightest amount of bad weather. I have not received mail or trash service for more than 3 days. I can only get out of my driveway because my neighbor has a front loader.

Received a call from a friend in the upper peninsula. I feel better but only because misery loves company... Lol

Oh... Yes, bourbon does help but a less familiar person to the cold should stay away from any alcohol.

Snow Days?

subaru-logo.jpg

i need to buy www.stopdrivinglikeanassholeyouhippie.com and post pics of all the twats in subaru's who think they drive magic cars for some reason and cause nothing but problems here...

in ohio i carely remember subaru existing.. but here, every asshole acts like its a voodoo vehicle oblivious to weather conditions.. 4 wheel drive isnt magic.. 

#endsubarurant..

carry on..

kinda back on topic: no snow days this year, but got about 12-14 inches of snow the last few days, i worked each of those days, kids DO have a 90 minute delay tomorrow.. hope it turns into a snow day..im off, might go to the nuggets game..

Go - You are wrong.  Hippie's don't have the cash to buy Subaru's.  Maybe Granola's do.  Definitely not Dirtbags.

That said... my wife is conducting a very informal study.  We've only seen one Subaru up her that had a Conservative leaning bumper sticker.  The rest have all been liberal leaning.

Go - You are wrong.  Hippie's don't have the cash to buy Subaru's.  Maybe Granola's do.  Definitely not Dirtbags.

That said... my wife is conducting a very informal study.  We've only seen one Subaru up her that had a Conservative leaning bumper sticker.  The rest have all been liberal leaning.

its hard to discern between the two here.. they all smell like weed and havent showered..

Move to Colorado.. Complain about hippies..

:shrug:

You're like that tourist in Cancun sick of hearing Spanish

:P

haha, most hippies are in boulder or downtown.. so luckily i dont see tooo many.. i do prefer the hippies to the hillbillies... but the hillbillies arent far away either.. surrounded by cowboy country here..

love the weather here... 

Archived