Post Combine Group Mock Draft

How about Andrus Peat?

I've fallen for too many DE's in this draft not to notice how often one of them is punking Andrus Peat.

Yeah, that guy is going to fall, or should at any rate. In fact, he'd be the kind of guy that I could see falling to us in the second, which would make it a slightly more interesting conversation.

He's easily the biggest boom or bust prospect we'd be looking at in that area. 

A few years back I looked at the DEs in recent drafts and that position overall was really a ton of boom or busts. I think that teams draft off athleticism and that doesn't always translate. Scares me about Dupree and Gregory for that matter. 

A few years back I looked at the DEs in recent drafts and that position overall was really a ton of boom or busts. I think that teams draft off athleticism and that doesn't always translate. Scares me about Dupree and Gregory for that matter. 

i think with dupree's athleticism, he's a guy you could groom as either a DE or take a chance converting him to a hybrid type LB, which would also bode well if they'd decide to get someone like hardy in FA for immediate help.

Archived