Bengals make HUGE splash, sign Hawk

Oh man, I'm drowning from the big splash that is the AJ Hawk signing...Super Bowl here we come...You know this off season I'm sure after the annual first round exit from the playoffs Marvin and Co were sitting around saying, if only we had AJ Hawk we would have won that game,well now he's here...let's get those 5 peat shirts ready!

Poor decision. AJ is slow and well past his prime. Bengal LB corps wasn't very good last year and we should be looking for upgrades, not dropoffs.

Hawk is an upgrade over every LB we have on the roster not named Burfict & Maualuga. Its not an earth shattering signing but its far from a bad one.

Hawk is an upgrade over every LB we have on the roster not named Burfict & Maualuga. Its not an earth shattering signing but its far from a bad one.

Way better could be had for more money. He is better than the others for a very good reason....they all pretty much suck.

Our big splash is we got a linebacker who doesn't suck.

How hard is it to be an upgrade over Vinny Rey or whatever the fuck the 2nd round tender guy is? They leave here, they probably don't make it to anyone's final 52. Come on, now...

Way better could be had for more money. He is better than the others for a very good reason....they all pretty much suck.

Our big splash is we got a linebacker who doesn't suck.

How hard is it to be an upgrade over Vinny Rey or whatever the fuck the 2nd round tender guy is? They leave here, they probably don't make it to anyone's final 52. Come on, now...

Again, I never said it was a huge signing. Just saying its not a bad one, especially with the uncertainty concerning Burfict.

Archived