Mid March Mock

Free Agents Signed:

Michael Johnson

AJ Hawk

Draft:

1. TJ Clemmings OT Pitt - Not quite ready yet, but the upside to be the best LT in the draft.

2. Nelson Agholor WR USC - Adds speed and return capabilities, replaces Tate

3. Grady Jarrett DT Clemson - Backs up Geno, adds some interior pass rush

3. Doran Grant CB OSU - Good size and speed.  As an OSU CB, he can tackle.

4. Jeff Heuerman TE OSU - Good blocker, solid receiver.  Not a vertical threat but reliable.

5. Bryce Hager LB Baylor - Experience inside, speed to play outside

5. Adrian Amos FS PSU - Depth at FS

6. Ellis McCarthy DT/NT UCLA - Big Body DT to eventually replace Peko

7. Shane McDermott C Miami FL. - Backup C/G.

CFAs:

Josh Lambo K aTm - Gives Nugent some competition

Bobby Hart OG FSU - Big body depth at OG

I can handle that though it does make me wonder why only ten teams went to clemmings' pro day. Makes me think there's a red flag we don't know about.

If a team needs an OT right away, Clemmings may not be the guy.  He played DE his first year or 2 and is new to OT.

Love everything after round 1. I know there's a good chance we take an OT in round 1, but I think I might wait a year and see if we can keep Whit/Andre next March. With Boling extended and a veteran swing tackle already signed in Winston, I don't think there's an immediate need and would prefer they try to improve the 2015 squad with a DT (though I do really dig Grady Jarrett in round 3). 

If a team needs an OT right away, Clemmings may not be the guy.  He played DE his first year or 2 and is new to OT.

This might be the biggest plus.... Only two years at the position and he is that good.. so i am with you Jason..unless Dupree falls to us.....lol

Archived