2015 March Madness

JC

Nova first #1 seed to lose to a #16.  They're a joke.  Hardly any quality wins.  State will beat them if they match up.

No way..but that 2nd  round will be a tough one regardless...                                                                                                           

MSU/Virginia match up would be great...

Yeah, that's going to be a tough one to pick.  I'll probably go with Virginia since I have ACC bias, but Izzo always brings it in March as evidenced by that B1G championship game.

Fack.  I already know I shouldn't submit any brackets.

Yeah, that's going to be a tough one to pick.  I'll probably go with Virginia since I have ACC bias, but Izzo always brings it in March as evidenced by that B1G championship game.

Fack.  I already know I shouldn't submit any brackets.

Yep...and it's already started with a very nice showing in the Big Ten tourney...

Nova first #1 seed to lose to a #16.  They're a joke.  Hardly any quality wins.  State will beat them if they match up.

Going back a few years, I said a 16 would be a 1 within the next 5 years. 

UVA should have got the #1 seed.

VCU won't get past game 1 (I have seen them play enough times this year - losing Weber is a bigger loss than most realize).

Univ. of Northern Iowa, that is my sleeper pick to go deep. 

Kentucky will NOT win it all, and I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they don't make the final 4. 

Virginia or Gonzaga wins it all. 

lol...

ef ISU.. they got me a couple years ago too.. They are dead to me...

my bracket's in the other room, I'm not sure how far I even had them going.

If it makes you feel better, my one daughter has Harvard in the finals and the other has Wofford (then again she also picked the UAB upset). :lol:

Archived