2015 March Madness

JC

my bracket's in the other room, I'm not sure how far I even had them going.

If it makes you feel better, my one daughter has Harvard in the finals and the other has Wofford (then again she also picked the UAB upset). :lol:

ha ha... great pick little girl...

lol I just checked and they both picked UAB.  Both my wife and I had ISU.  

ha ha.. of course..

oh well... I have one bracket left that will still be in play... at least I only wasted like $80 this year...

Damn.  I didn't think UD would cover, let alone win.  Its pretty amazing what they're doing with 6 scholarship players and the tallest guy being 6'7 or whatever it was.  Hoping they can give OU the business.

This isn't the same UVA team since Justin Anderson got hurt.  Unfortunate.  Then again, Izzo comes to play ball in March.  He always seems to get his guys to click at the right time.  This is impressive.

I hate the one and done rule.  One year of college basketball for guys like Okafor, Russell, KAT, and Winslow just isn't enough.

I agree that it would be awesome to see them longer in college and they could use the work on their game...but if a dude comes from a poor family, it's tough to deny him the opportunity to get that money... I wish there was a solution that made sense..

Don't like to count my eggs before they hatch, but I really like the way the South and East side of the bracket are shaking out for Duke.  Certainly a lot easier for us than UK with potentially Maryland/ND/Wiscy or AZ.

Archived