2015 March Madness

JC

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wisky has the components to spread UK out to keep WCS away from the basket.  Very efficient offensively.  If they can keep the tempo slow, I think they could easily do it.  The chip on the shoulder won't hurt.  From a Duke fan standpoint, I want Duke to get a shot at them.  Let the world see Jahzilla>>>>Kat.

I like how all five of the starting Badgers are from Ohio, Illinois or Wisconsin. None of the Patriots' starters are from North Carolina, or a state that touches North Carolina, or a state that touches a state that touches North Carolina. Wisconsin is starting a bunch of corn-fed milk-drinking Midwestern boys.... their opponents are starting a bunch of out-of-state kids who might not be welcome if walking down the streets of Mayberry after sundown.

EL, i log3 you and your are fantastic so I'll let that go.  Its too bad K couldn't coach the our boys when we get to the big dance......We probably only go 1 and done like maybe twive.  Fuckin gmarvin

ETA:  YIKES.  I love cap'n a little too much.

I had so much fun at the game last night. I think it was even more fun than I had back in 2010 against Butler.

I debated getting some 600 level tickets just to say I was there.  Probably should have cause they pwn in Indy.

Archived