Donald Trump to launch exploratory committee for a potenital 2016 run

Go Skins

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-on-healthcare-i-am-going-to-take-care-of-everyone/article/2572922?utm_content=buffer191b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Donald Trump appeared on "60 Minutes" Sunday and host Scott Pelley announced right off the bat his commitment to nail down Trump on some policy specifics. Trump obliged, reiterating some stances that don't hew to Republican orthodoxy.

On the question of universal healthcare, Trump said: "I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now."

"The government's going to pay for it. But we're going to save so much money on the other side," he said.

"But for the most it's going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything."

Trump also unveiled some details on his tax plan.

"It's a substantial reduction for the middle-income people. Because our middle class ... is being absolutely decimated," he said. "There will be a large segment of our country that will have a zero rate, a zero rate. And that's something I haven't told anybody."

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone who is criticizing the deal articulated exactly what they would change, aside from the part where we avoid going to war? 

Uhh, yeah because the options were cut a bad deal with Iran or go to War.   BTW, the Iranians haven't agreed to the deal.  Hasn't been debated or passed by their Mullahs.  There is no need to,...sanctions have already been lifted, we freed up their 150 billion and the UK, France and Germany have jumped back in and are doing huge business deals.   Iran is laughing. 

Uhh, yeah because the options were cut a bad deal with Iran or go to War.   BTW, the Iranians haven't agreed to the deal.  Hasn't been debated or passed by their Mullahs.  There is no need to,...sanctions have already been lifted, we freed up their 150 billion and the UK, France and Germany have jumped back in and are doing huge business deals.   Iran is laughing. 

any links to any reputable sites that validate your claims?  And red state, drudge and Faux noise don't count.

I think its because neocons want control of the straights of hormuz

As long as they don't go littering the place up with mines or get cute with their little missile rafts they stand to benefit more from the embargo being lifted.  Nobody wants that area shut down to trade.

Here's a well-researched flight simulator based on this SoH scenario, project lead is a USAF vet that flew the F100 (& others) in Vietnam.  YAP is an awesome flight sim if you're into that sort of thing.  The description's maybe worth a read even if you're not?

http://yankeeairpirate.net/strait-of-hormuz/

Plus, cool screenshots

img07408.thumb.jpg.1749bd204a814a903b39e

any links to any reputable sites that validate your claims?  And red state, drudge and Faux noise don't count.

I am not claiming anything, these are simple facts already reported.  Iran hasn't signed or agreed to anything.  All of the other countries involved have already lifted sanctions.  These are not secrets. 

I am not claiming anything, these are simple facts already reported.  Iran hasn't signed or agreed to anything.  All of the other countries involved have already lifted sanctions.  These are not secrets. 

Again, where did you see this reported? No sanctions have been lifted, and the earliest estimate is later this year, early 2016:

Sanctions Could be Lifted Next Spring

Sanctions Could be Lifted by Early 2016

End of Iranian Sanctions in Sight - Dated Yesterday

Oh, and Iranian Parliment Passes Bill Approving Nuclear Deal

Again, where did you see this reported? No sanctions have been lifted, and the earliest estimate is later this year, early 2016:

Sanctions Could be Lifted Next Spring

Sanctions Could be Lifted by Early 2016

End of Iranian Sanctions in Sight - Dated Yesterday

Oh, and Iranian Parliment Passes Bill Approving Nuclear Deal

Yeah no idea what SF2 is talking about.

You were asked where these facts were reported.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived