Donald Trump to launch exploratory committee for a potenital 2016 run

Go Skins

17 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I guess voting Trump because you're a troll is better than voting Trump for any sort of thoughtful reason.   Just remember you're in it with the rest of us - this isn't 4chan.

Funny thing is that if Drumpf wins, Sois will end up on a deportation list just based on his name. What's Mexican for irony?

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

With all this talk from the Trumpites about how the election must be rigged if Cheeto Jesus loses (and not because someone forgot to tell him women & minorities are allowed to vote these days), does anyone think there will really be violence?

Possibly but because their numbers are so small, I dont think it will be alot.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Well as we've seen before with the White Nationalist types it doesn't take but a few to do some real damage

True, if it happens though it will set the Republican party back even further than Trump is doing to them for a little while

8 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

True, if it happens though it will set the Republican party back even further than Trump is doing to them for a little while

Eh, maybe. I can't see that faction taking responsibility any more than they did over the attempted Gabrielle Giffords assassination.  Thoughts & prayers, you know the drill.  Much like these guys that just got caught plotting to bomb an apartment complex full of Somali immigrants.  White people can't be terrorists, don't you know?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived