Donald Trump to launch exploratory committee for a potenital 2016 run

Go Skins

• 2 weeks later...

0VoeJsD.jpg

The response is kind of funny but point being; is this dude really that paranoid?  He's potentially replacing America's first & highly controversial black president, yet this insanely rich white dude is so shook he's making public statements about some random reporter lady brushing his sleeve.  WTF? People are going to vote for a guy that's going to spend his entire term cowering in a bunker hugging a briefcase full of nuclear launch codes? Look I get it, you don't like brown people & prefer your terrorism domestic, but be fucking reasonable for a second.

I just want to point out how much of a loony fascist demagogue the Repubs are having to run to convince me I should hold my nose & vote for Shillary.  Honestly, I agree, she's fucking awful.  She's everything that's wrong with our government wrapped in a pants-suit. I mean I'm not a big fan of Bobby Jindal or Rand Paul either by any means, but at least they're relatively fucking sane. I'd at least have to consider them.  I'm looking for any excuse to not vote for a corrupt two-faced career politician and the best they can do is this clown? This unhinged douchebarge is all the RNC has to offer? Jebus wept. 

http://wtop.com/elections/2016/05/trump-reaches-magic-number-of-delegates-to-clinch-nomination/

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president Thursday, completing an unlikely rise that has upended the political landscape and set the stage for a bitter fall campaign.

Trump was put over the top in the Associated Press delegate count by a small number of the party’s unbound delegates who told the AP they would support him at the national convention in July. Among them is Oklahoma GOP chairwoman Pam Pollard.

“I think he has touched a part of our electorate that doesn’t like where our country is,” Pollard said. “I have no problem supporting Mr. Trump.”

It takes 1,237 delegates to win the Republican nomination. Trump has reached 1,238. With 303 delegates at stake in five state primaries on June 7, Trump will easily pad his total, avoiding a contested convention in Cleveland.

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair, Trump never actually said "He's not a war hero because he was captured" in that video. I am going to take a lot of flak for this not because I like Trump (I don't) but because there's some evidence out there about McCain being a reckless Admiral's boy that wrecked a few planes trying to be a billy badass and only got away with it because Daddy.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/14/media/donald-trump-press-credentials-access/index.html

While Donald Trump's campaign is refusing to give press credentials to reporters from The Washington Post and several other news outlets, he says the ban will not remain in effect if he is elected.

At the White House, "it's a different thing," Trump told CNN in a telephone interview Tuesday night.

He repeatedly said he would not try to revoke any press credentials if elected president.

"In my case, I'm a person running for office. I rent these large arenas... so I have an option" to deny access to members of the media, Trump said. "When I'm representing the United States, I wouldn't do that. But I would let people know if somebody's untruthful."

Questions have arisen about Trump's hypothetical treatment of the White House press corps because his campaign has blocked reporters from BuzzFeed, Politico, Univision and other outlets from receiving press credentials.

The credentials provide recognition that a person is attending as a member of the media and provide special access at rallies and other events.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Go Skins said:

Sure why not, make Paris Hilton Secretary of State, appoint Charlie Sheen to the Supreme Court..

I mean if we're going to turn the federal government into a bad SNL skit there's no reason to half-ass it. 

On 7/8/2016 at 8:07 PM, T-Dub said:

Sure why not, make Paris Hilton Secretary of State, appoint Charlie Sheen to the Supreme Court..

I mean if we're going to turn the federal government into a bad SNL skit there's no reason to half-ass it. 

Y'all are so funny sometimes on here. 

2 hours ago, Go Skins said:

Y'all are so funny sometimes on here. 

That's how serious his candidacy is IMO.  Someone should've told him that women, minorities and the Poors are allowed to vote in 2016.  (So long as they don't mind waiting in line for 5 hours at a suspiciously-understaffed polling station, that is.)

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Mike Pence? Way to double-down on the bigotry.

This guy has no fuckin' chance

I like to think that, then remember the Brexit vote. If the millennials stay home (which they probably will) and the Boomers come out en masse, then we are looking at the very real possibility of that ferret-wearing shitgibbin taking the oath. Doesn't help that Hillary is the most polarizing candidate I can recall in my middle-aged lifetime... 

4 hours ago, Elflocko said:

Doesn't help that Hillary is the most polarizing candidate I can recall in my middle-aged lifetime... 

True that.  If the RNC hadn't caved to the fundamentalist/racist right & actually nominated someone reasonable I'd probably vote for them.  All those photos of the Clintons & Der Donald yukking it up make me wonder if the spoiler talk might not be as crazy as it first sounded.

I just don't think someone can get elected without minority or women voters. Hell my stepdad has voted Republican all his life & even he is planning to vote 3rd party. 

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

True that.  If the RNC hadn't caved to the fundamentalist/racist right & actually nominated someone reasonable I'd probably vote for them.  All those photos of the Clintons & Der Donald yukking it up make me wonder if the spoiler talk might not be as crazy as it first sounded.

I just don't think someone can get elected without minority or women voters. Hell my stepdad has voted Republican all his life & even he is planning to vote 3rd party. 

Shit, my own father, who has voted republican for over 60 fucking years told me he'd vote libertarian this time.

I tried to convince him to vote Green Party... :lol:

9 hours ago, Elflocko said:

Shit, my own father, who has voted republican for over 60 fucking years told me he'd vote libertarian this time.

I tried to convince him to vote Green Party... :lol:

I'm probably going to vote Stien myself.

Archived