Donald Trump to launch exploratory committee for a potenital 2016 run

Go Skins

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

BTW, I wonder if Michelle Alexander's white (don't forget male) privilege gets in the way when she says the same thing?

Michelle Alexander  - Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote

I'm not surprised you can find someone else that's as moronic as you.  There's probably more if you search.

1 minute ago, kennethmw said:

I'm not surprised you can find someone else that's as moronic as you.  There's probably more if you search.

Oh you mean an associate professor at Ohio State's Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity and the Moritz College of Law, who's alma matters include Vanderbilt and Stanford Law? 

Who actually wrote the book entitled "The New Jim Crow"?

Yeah I wish I was even close to as moronic as her. 

Look Kenny if you want to vote for Hillary to prevent Trump, I get that. But don't go around pretending like her shit doesn't stink. 

19 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Oh you mean an associate professor at Ohio State's Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity and the Moritz College of Law, who's alma matters include Vanderbilt and Stanford Law? 

Who actually wrote the book entitled "The New Jim Crow"?

Yeah I wish I was even close to as moronic as her. 

Look Kenny if you want to vote for Hillary to prevent Trump, I get that. But don't go around pretending like her shit doesn't stink. 

Drumf graduated from Wharton.

2 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

And just because you've found someone with a degree that agrees with you, doesn't mean either of you know shit.

Michelle Alexander knows more than either one of us will in our entire lifetimes. 

Look you can go on and continue to insult me, I don't care, I don't take you seriously enough to be offended. But you would be doing yourself a real disservice to not pay attention to her.

6 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Michelle Alexander knows more than either one of us will in our entire lifetimes. 

Look you can go on and continue to insult me, I don't care, I don't take you seriously enough to be offended. But you would be doing yourself a real disservice to not pay attention to her.

Speak for yourself.  You have zero idea how smart I am.

so I read the quote about drumpf suggesting 2nd amendment proponents shoot Hillary over judicial nominees. 

It was pretty fucking clear, right?  I mean right?

my boss denied the whole thing on account of "no way he could have meant that.  no. no. no. no way."  Weird thing is, the conversation was in German, and I didn't have the stones to ask him if his English was up to snuff to read between the lines. 

I told him, "it was crystal clear (kristall klar) what he meant.  Shoot her.  He would not accept that. 

Fucking weird, man.

19 minutes ago, CincyInDC said:

so I read the quote about drumpf suggesting 2nd amendment proponents shoot Hillary over judicial nominees. 

It was pretty fucking clear, right?  I mean right?

my boss denied the whole thing on account of "no way he could have meant that.  no. no. no. no way."  Weird thing is, the conversation was in German, and I didn't have the stones to ask him if his English was up to snuff to read between the lines. 

I told him, "it was crystal clear (kristall klar) what he meant.  Shoot her.  He would not accept that. 

Fucking weird, man.

Despite what him and his campaign wants to say, there is simply no other possible meaning. First, Trump tried to say that he meant the 2nd amendment folks could stop her by utilizing their right to vote, then later his campaign people tried to say that he meant that the NRA was such a powerful lobby that they could stop her from appointing her 2nd amendment killing justices.

Neither explain the actual quote..

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

1 hour ago, CincyInDC said:

it's so goddamn clear wheat he meant.  It's as if he doesn't really want the presidency and he comes up with slightly crazier quotes to shit out of his mouth every day in the hopes that his batshit crazy followers will finally abandon him.

I think that's a real possibility.  You ever look at those before & after-term photos of the various Presidents?  Dude is used to skirting the law, hanging out in resorts and making millions off shady mob-connected real estate deals.   He wants the fame & attention, but the actual job? Doing real work? I think it's entirely possible that the looming reality of spending the next 4 years of his life as the most scrutinized public servant in the world is giving him pause.  Well, that and the microscope he's going to be put under during the campaign.  By all accounts he should've been thrown in jail for racketeering years ago & I suspect the heat is already starting to get to him.  His words & actions certainly indicate someone under mounting stress.  So yeah, I can believe the fun is starting to wear off along with his spray-tan.

http://wtop.com/elections/2016/08/with-rare-humility-trump-concedes-he-could-come-up-short/

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — In a rare show of humility by the boastful billionaire, Donald Trump is acknowledging that his presidential campaign faces challenges and could ultimately fall short.

The Republican presidential nominee is straying from his signature bravado as he campaigns in the battleground state of Florida, even telling a gathering of evangelical ministers Thursday he’s “having a tremendous problem in Utah.” The same day, the reality show star acknowledged that his lack of political correctness could cost him the election if Americans reject his blunt approach.

“We’re having a problem,” Trump told the ministers, adding that the next president could get to nominate up to five high-court justices. “It could cost us the Supreme Court.”

Trump’s campaign planned to sit down with RNC officials in Orlando on Friday. But both Republican Party officials and Trump’s campaign said the meeting was focused on Florida campaign operations and not tensions between the campaign and the GOP. The officials weren’t authorized to comment publicly and requested anonymity.

After trouncing 16 challengers in the Republican primary, Trump is encountering worrying signs as his campaign moves into the general election. Democrat Hillary Clinton’s lead over Trump in national polls has widened in recent days, while a growing number of fellow Republicans have declared they won’t support their own party’s nominee.

Noam Chomsky's 8-Point Rationale for Voting for the Lesser Evil Presidential Candidate

Critics of "lesser evil voting" should consider that their footing on the high ground may not be as secure as they often take for granted.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/noam-chomskys-8-point-rationale-voting-lesser-evil-presidential-candidate

14 hours ago, Go Skins said:

lack of political correctness could cost him the election if Americans reject his blunt approach.

This shit kills me.  Sarah Silverman or South Park "lack political correctness".   Trump is a frothing-at-the-mouth bigot.  There's a big difference between making an off-color joke and mocking the disabled.

9 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Noam Chomsky's 8-Point Rationale for Voting for the Lesser Evil Presidential Candidate

Critics of "lesser evil voting" should consider that their footing on the high ground may not be as secure as they often take for granted.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/noam-chomskys-8-point-rationale-voting-lesser-evil-presidential-candidate

tl;dr quote "the assumption that voting should be seen a form of individual self-expression rather than as an act to be judged on its likely consequences"

(but it's worth reading)

On 3/18/2015 at 10:54 AM, PatternMaster said:

Please do it Donald...please. America needs a Trump in the White House!

Almost a year and a half later and the Donald did not disappoint me one bit... I would love to say thanks to the Donald for exposing the nasty underbelly of this country all in the name of making America great again.

He has exposed all of the bigots, sexist, xenophobes, and just purely ignorant people who live in some alternate reality in which Faux News in really fair and balanced and their white privilege makes them better than the rest of us second class citizens. They want to return America to the 50's and Trump is selling them that dream like the good con man he is, but in reality this country has changed and there is nothing they can do about it. The Republicans created Trumpenstein by spewing lies and hate towards Obama for the past 8 year and now they have to deal with this hate-filled monster of a man, good luck winning a presidential election in the next 20 years. 

Archived