Donald Trump to launch exploratory committee for a potenital 2016 run

Go Skins

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/politics/melania-trump-michelle-obama-speech/index.html

(CNN)  Donald Trump's presidential campaign has no plans to fire anybody on the campaign or to take any disciplinary action against anyone for the Melania Trump speech plagiarism controversy, CNN learned Tuesday.

As campaign chairman Paul Manafort indicated at his morning news conference, the campaign's posture is to simply move on from this without addressing it any further.
Manafort denied allegations that Melania Trump plagiarized a Michelle Obama speech on the first night of the Republican National Convention, calling the accusation "just really absurd."

"To think that she would do something like that knowing how scrutinized her speech was going to be last night is just really absurd," Manafort told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day."
At least one passage in Trump's speech Monday night plagiarized from Obama's address to the Democratic National Convention in 2008.

who cares, all she copied was some fucked out cliches.

that's like MJ getting mad at LeBron for using "we play one game at a time, nobody believed in us, we wanted it more" in press conferences. 

2 minutes ago, sois said:

who cares, all she copied was some fucked out cliches.

that's like MJ getting mad at LeBron for using "we play one game at a time, nobody believed in us, we wanted it more" in press conferences. 

I'm actually pretty interested in this.  I see students copying crap all the time with BS excuses for doing it.  I'm interested to see student appropriate some of the excuses when they are caught. 

Today the speech writer admitted to screwing up after the campaign made all kinds of excuses.

I always respect people more when they own up to things...if they would have done that initially it wouldn't have been story for three days. 

4 hours ago, Montana Bengal said:

I'm actually pretty interested in this.  I see students copying crap all the time with BS excuses for doing it.  I'm interested to see student appropriate some of the excuses when they are caught. 

Today the speech writer admitted to screwing up after the campaign made all kinds of excuses.

I always respect people more when they own up to things...if they would have done that initially it wouldn't have been story for three days. 

fall guy.

Given his deep mafia connections, he could easily be the first US President removed from office by impeachment.  Strange how the same people losing their shit over improper use of email are willing to overlook Atlantic City mob corruption.  Priorities, eh?

18 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I think the question now is whether the DNC's corruption is enough to cost them the election.  3rd party voting is going to hurt them.

With a 100 days till the election timing is everything.  The "leaks" that came out were timed against the DNC and showed how flawed the party apparatus was.  I would bet there are going to be plenty more leaks specifically directed at Hillary and her ties to Wall Street, Big Banking, and especially the "pay to play" Clinton Foundation while she was Madame Secretary of State.  And who knows if there is a knockout punch somewhere.

http://wtop.com/elections/2016/08/trump-suggests-general-election-could-be-rigged/

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump suggested Monday that he fears the general election “is going to be rigged” — an unprecedented assertion by a modern presidential candidate.

Trump’s extraordinary claim — one he did not back up with any immediate evidence — would, if it became more than just an offhand comment, seem to threaten the tradition of peacefully contested elections and challenge the very essence of a fair democratic process.

“I’m afraid the election is going to be rigged, I have to be honest,” the Republican nominee told a town hall crowd in Columbus, Ohio. He added that he has been hearing “more and more” that the election may not be contested fairly, though he did not elaborate further.

Archived