Do you live in Ohio?

sean

Since someone thinks Bengals fans only live in Ohio...Do you live in Ohio?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Since someone thinks Bengals fans only live in Ohio...Do you live in Ohio?

• yes
    • no (post your state)

Guest bengalrick

northern kentucky... so technically no, but realistically i may as well be from ohio... i'll say, i live in cincinnati, kentucky :lol:

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='Aug 3 2005, 03:17 PM']If you hadn't figured it out by my screen name, I live in North Dakota.
O.K.  Illinois for the geographically challenged.
[right][post="123848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You can tell from most screen names/sigs, but some smack talking steeler fans can't seem to read. I thought I would make it easy for them.

[quote name='sean' date='Aug 3 2005, 04:43 PM']You can tell from most screen names/sigs, but some smack talking steeler fans can't seem to read. I thought I would make it easy for them.
[right][post="123874"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You noticed that too eh?

Guest steggyD
I have never lived in Ohio. I grew up in Kentucky, and have lived in the following states since then: South and North Carolina, Tennessee and finally New York, which is where I currently reside.

In short, New York

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Aug 3 2005, 03:44 PM']No, you can guess what state I'm from.
[right][post="123810"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I was born in Flemington N.J. Going back there this weekend for a family reunioun. Jersey gets a bad rap from the uneducated. But it really is beautifull in certain areas, rolling hills...

[quote name='sean' date='Aug 3 2005, 04:43 PM']You can tell from most screen names/sigs, but some smack talking steeler fans can't seem to read. I thought I would make it easy for them.
[right][post="123874"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

First rule of Smak talk is .....Ignore the Obvious.

[quote name='The Scales' date='Aug 3 2005, 07:02 PM']I was born in Flemington N.J.  Going back there this weekend for a family reunioun.  Jersey gets a bad rap from the uneducated.  But it really is beautifull in certain areas, rolling hills...
[right][post="123968"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Agreed, however, they keep over-developing the state and soon not much of the beautiful areas will be left.

By the way, I love the China Buffet in Flemington. I am not sure if you are familiar with that area anymore, but it is in the Flemington outlet center.

live in the Nati baby.....i went to the bengals training camp last night, august 3rd for the 7 p.m. session and it was sweet. chris henry ain't no joke. can't wait to see the guy play in a game. chad johnson made some sick catches. and i got all there autographs after it was all over. see you fellas and bengal ladies at the preseason game on the 12th. later :D

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Aug 4 2005, 12:29 PM']Agreed, however, they keep over-developing the state and soon not much of the beautiful areas will be left.
[right][post="124466"][/post][/right][/quote]

Errr,

Actually, part of my job is to sell new houses in Jersey, so I'm partly responsible for the over-developing. :mellow:

Sorry, man. :unsure:

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 4 2005, 03:48 PM']I don't know guys. I watch ABC Local News almost daily and they never show many good things going on in Jersey.
[right][post="124692"][/post][/right][/quote]

You're right, some bad stuff goes down in some areas there (as it does here). But only the bad stuff is being reported.

"No crimes committed in Fanwood or Saddle River today" won't make the evening news. (although, I'll admit that if no crimes were committed in Newark it would be national news :lol: )

The TV news mostly shows the bad stuff. Because "bad stuff" gets ratings.

[quote name='Boomer07' date='Aug 4 2005, 10:42 PM']Errr,

Actually, part of my job is to sell new houses in Jersey, so I'm partly responsible for the over-developing.  :mellow:

Sorry, man.  :unsure:
[right][post="124914"][/post][/right][/quote]

You son of a bitch!!!!! :angry2: :angry2:

Just kidding. If you weren't selling them, I'm sure someone else would. I just can't believe some developers still want to rip through the Sterling Forest.

Guest BlackJesus
[img]http://www.nflnut.com/store/media/BengalsLogo.jpg[/img][b]Bengal Fans are WorldWide...

[img]http://www.dreemway.co.uk/acatalog/turdround.jpg[/img][color="orange"]Cleveland[/color] Fans are DoubleWide
[/b]

Archived