I had forgotten how bad the 'Riots kicked the.....

That is until i saw the Patriots year book today. They come into ketchup field and absolutly lay the smak down on the piss stains.

It was like 21-3 at half. I thought Ward was gonna cry at the half but i was wrong, he just saved it for later.

Best part of the year book-- Near the end of the humility One of the Patriots looks up at this Stealer fan dressed head to toe in black and yellow, and says "Where's your towel?, Why ain't you waving your towel?"

[quote name='The Scales' date='Aug 3 2005, 06:19 PM']That is until i saw the Patriots year book today.  They come into ketchup field and absolutly lay the smak down on the piss stains. 

It was like 21-3 at half. I thought Ward was gonna cry at the half but i was wrong, he just saved it for later.

Best part of the year book-- Near the end of the humility One of the Patriots looks up at this Stealer fan dressed head to toe in black and yellow, and says [b]"Where's your towel?, Why ain't you waving your towel?[/b]"
[right][post="123980"][/post][/right][/quote]

HA!

Nice.

:lol:

[quote name='The Scales' date='Aug 3 2005, 07:19 PM']That is until i saw the Patriots year book today.  They come into ketchup field and absolutly lay the smak down on the piss stains. 

Best part of the year book-- Near the end of the humility One of the Patriots looks up at this Stealer fan dressed head to toe in black and yellow, and says "Where's your towel?, Why ain't you waving your towel?"
[right][post="123980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Man, i saw that, that shit was halarious. it was deion branch, he asked the steeler fan where is your towel and dude was about to cry...hahahahaha [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

• 1 month later...
[quote name='The Scales' date='Aug 3 2005, 06:19 PM']That is until i saw the Patriots year book today.  They come into ketchup field and absolutly lay the smak down on the piss stains. 

[right][post="123980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

It was 24-3 at the half and we ended up with 27 on the board. When your team tastes the playoffs, then you have the right to talk about that until then, How about a nice cup of shut-the-fuck-up?

[quote name='The Scales' date='Sep 8 2005, 07:48 PM']MAKE ME,
BITCH!
^_^
[right][post="144647"][/post][/right][/quote]

Ok, I'll hop a bus to wilmington wherever the fuck that is and hunt you down, it's a computer you don't have to pretend like your a hard ass online. Besides anyone who makes a childish remark like that must be a bitch. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

Guest Gonzoid
[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 8 2005, 05:14 PM']It was 24-3 at the half and we ended up with 27 on the board.
[right][post="144604"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
And you still lost.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:37 PM']*sigh*

that was an underhanded smack........doesn't it even bother you that they were watching it instead of playing it?

If you think it's great that they were pointing and laughing, you'll nut in your shorts if you guys actually make the playoffs
[right][post="145378"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I've already got a fresh pair reserved to change into when it happens.

Archived