Do your own mock (website).

This site you can do your own mock draft.  They have about 10-12 different "big boards" to chose

from.  Player rankings.  Some are totally unrealistic.  For example, I've seen some where D.J.

Humphries OT (Florida) goes in the 5th or 6th round.  Some seem to have decent rankings though.

You can choose whatever team you want to draft for and how many rounds.  After your finished,

you can view what the other 31 teams selected as well.  Kind of cool.  I'm doing one now and will 

post the results.  If anyone else chooses to do one and post the results here, make sure you

post which "big board" you used.  If you mess around with it enough, you'll see what I mean by

some are "unrealistic".  

Almost forgot!   Here's the link:  http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

It also includes the "compensatory" picks as well.  Forgot to note that.  

So here is how my mock went.  I took a gamble in the 3rd and 4th on injured players that

could have been "potential" 1st rounders if not for injuries.  Also, admittedly I would have

like to have got a LB'er earlier than what I did but it just didn't fall that way.  I used the CBS Sports Big Board.

Danny Shelton was ranked 10th or 12th.  Can't remember but was a "no brainer" at 21.  I don't expect him to

be there at #21.  That's the way it fell though so I snagged him.  

21: R1P21

DT DANNY SHELTON
WASHINGTON
53: R2P21

WR SAMMIE COATES
AUBURN
85: R3P21

TE JEFF HEUERMAN
OHIO STATE
99: R3P35

OT CEDRIC OGBUEHI
TEXAS A&M
120: R4P21

CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU
OREGON
135: R4P36

KURTIS DRUMMOND
MICHIGAN STATE
157: R5P21

OLB ZACH HODGES
HARVARD
197: R6P21

TE NICK BOYLE
DELAWARE
238: R7P21

OT ERIC LEFELD
CINCINNATI

This one I used the "Fanspeak" big board.  I struggled with the "compensatory" pick in 

the 4th round.  Pick #135 and I'll tell you why.  Ben Koyack (TE Notre Dame) and Nick

O'Leary (TE FSU) were both sitting there but so was Donovan Smith (OT Penn St.) and

I chose Smith thinking that next year (2016) we could plug him in at RT and let Andre

Smith walk.  He'd be a lot cheaper as a 4th round pick and with a year of learning could

probably be "plug and play".  By the way, Nick O'leary went 3 picks ahead of our pick

in the 5th round to the Saints.  So I snagged Mycole Pruitt with the 5th round pick.  He's 

been getting a lot of attention and probably won't be there in the 5th but he was here so

I snagged him.  Forget to mention I snagged D.J. Humphries in the 2nd because he was just

too good of a talent to let go by.  I don't expect him to be there when we pick in the 2nd at

pick #53.  As I mentioned before, some of these rankings are kind of unrealistic.

Here's how it went with the "Fanspeak" big board:

21: R1P21

DT EDDIE GOLDMAN
FLORIDA STATE
53: R2P21

OT D.J. HUMPHRIES
FLORIDA
85: R3P21

WR PHILLIP DORSETT
MIAMI
99: R3P35

OLB KWON ALEXANDER