2015 Season Thread

JC

Astro's looking into trading for Johnny.

Hahahahahhahahha

hahahah

haha

ha..

Seriously how the fuck did this happen?   :suicide:

Astro's looking into trading for Johnny.

Hahahahahhahahha

hahahah

haha

ha..

Seriously how the fuck did this happen?   :suicide:

Grew up in the Houston area, first MLB game I remember was watching Nolan Ryan..  So if we have to lose him the long-suffering Lastros would be my first choice.

I don't even have to feel torn now that they're in the AL for some effed up reason.

Just having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that we never won a playoff series with a pretty solid core and now Houston, the team that was stuck in the cellar, is potentially going to take our best player.

They have to have a decent farm.  Correa is a pipedream, but a nice one.

Damn guys.  Maybe we are good again.  

I think I like Todd so much he could go to St. Louis and I'd probably cheer for the entire stadium to collapse around him.

I sure as shit didn't...

Someone, somewhere bet on a sweep and cleaned up. 

Y'all come to DC in July, should be interesting what the records are by that point.

And somehow, Jamie had someone in his family make a trip to the ballpark and place a curse, that is how y'all won all 3 games.  :)

IDK, "How to become a fan favorite while on pace to set a franchise record for strikeouts" is a skill worth learning

Guess the bright side is that we won't mistakenly give him 100+ million in 2018  :shrug:

I'm having a hard time coping with these guys sucking again.  Shitty baseball is not fun to watch.

Don't look now, but I think something is brewing.  We are good again.

hah im assuming you are just joking around but this team is going nowhere. Need to start getting rid of some of our studs to get value for them. but my guess is not until the all star break.

Archived