Hillary Clinton running for President in 2016

Go Skins

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/10/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-announcement-sunday/index.html

(CNN)Hillary Clinton will launch her presidential campaign Sunday with a video on social media announcing her candidacy, followed immediately by travel to build on the announcement, according to a source close to Clinton's campaign in waiting.

Her first stop will likely be to the early caucus state of Iowa, according to the source.

Observers see the likely visit to Iowa as a show of humility by Clinton, who came in third in the 2008 caucuses and who, so far, has dominated the likely Democratic field for 2016.

She's a straight-up bitch. Which for that job isn't a bad thing. It would be entertaining as hell to have her impeached husband running around stealing the spotlight every chance he gets. It's almost too much to ask for.

I'm a dem and not a huge fan. She'll likely win. As a nation I feel like we should be able to find better candidates.

If you or anyone else for that matter can come up with a better candidate that has a hope in hell of actually getting nominated by all means speak up.  And I mean from either party, though the Republicans are so far right at this point I can't see them running anyone who isn't catering to bigots, Obama is a lizardman Benghazi FEMA deathcamp kooks, & people up in arms to defend the 2nd amendment but all for tossing out the 1st.

I mean either way it's going to be same small group of plutocrats pulling the strings but if we can keep the Bible-thumping warmongers out of power for another 4 years I'll settle for that.

If you or anyone else for that matter can come up with a better candidate that has a hope in hell of actually getting nominated by all means speak up.  And I mean from either party, though the Republicans are so far right at this point I can't see them running anyone who isn't catering to bigots, Obama is a lizardman Benghazi FEMA deathcamp kooks, & people up in arms to defend the 2nd amendment but all for tossing out the 1st.

I mean either way it's going to be same small group of plutocrats pulling the strings but if we can keep the Bible-thumping warmongers out of power for another 4 years I'll settle for that.

Don't kid yourself Hillary is pretty hawkish

Don't kid yourself Hillary is pretty hawkish

Yeah, true that, and kind of in Israel's pocket as well.  And just fine with warrantless wiretaps, Guantanamo and drone strikes in the name of an unwinnable war on a concept.  Just not outwardly a rabid xenophobe, which is something at least.

Yeah, true that, and kind of in Israel's pocket as well.  And just fine with warrantless wiretaps, Guantanamo and drone strikes in the name of an unwinnable war on a concept.  Just not outwardly a rabid xenophobe, which is something at least.

I am so stealing that.

Awesome... 

Archived