Spice up your Shit  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Grade the Browns new Uniforms ?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F
  2. 2. Are they better than the Bengals Unis?

• hahaha
    • ROFLcopter
    • Yes ... (btw, I'm a fucking idiot)

Cleveland Browns Change Uniforms, Ruin One Thing About Franchise That Did Not Suck

It looks like they shot for Oregon and hit Bowling Green, which feels about right.  :rsju31uh9:

http://thebiglead.com/2015/04/14/cleveland-browns-change-uniforms-ruin-one-thing-about-franchise-that-did-not-suck/

:21:   :19:   :rabbitwithapancakeonitshead:  :locomotive:

ORANGE IS THE NEW WACK:

And now for the #JOKES:

• The Cleveland Browns’ new uniforms look like a 1996 Miami Hurricanes’ jersey that’s been dredged up from the Everglades and submitted for evidence in a weird murder trial.

• Nothing improves a franchise’s fortunes better than plastering the word “Cleveland” on the front of their uniforms.

• This jersey reminds me of the Halloween when I pooped my Darth Vader costume.

• For once there’s something in the state of Ohio that’s more orange than John Boehner’s fake tan.

• The shimmering orange uniform doubles as a state-approved nighttime reflective garment so that fans can literally run home from the stadium during blowouts.

• Nike has woven the new uniforms out of a revolutionary material guaranteed to be 100% winproof.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/lets-make-fun-of-the-new-cleveland-browns-uniforms/

The wife-beater version is due in stores this weekend.  It's the must-have fashion accessory for folks who need something to wear while standing around outside the courthouse, chain-smoking and scratching their Ohio Lottery tickets, as they wait for their mother's arraignment for beating-up a child for wearing a Jets jersey.

The jerseys are terrible and the new shade of orange is hideous.

I kind of like the Browns on the pants leg for some reason though. Looks pretty decent, especially on the brown and white pants (the orange ones are beyond saving). 

I disagree on the pants unless you like the 80s sweatpants look.

The wife-beater version is due in stores this weekend.  It's the must-have fashion accessory for folks who need something to wear while standing around outside the courthouse, chain-smoking and scratching their Ohio Lottery tickets, as they wait for their mother's arraignment for beating-up a child for wearing a Jets jersey.

Pure gold...

Uhh....OK....I'm going part with hate fest and admit that I like the new ones far more than their old ones. Not only that I like them better than the Bengals' except for the helmet, which I think is the coolest in the league...our stripiddy ones that is.

yea, they are solid...

They look like a movie company wanted to make a movie that included Browns players in uniform but didn't want to pay the royalties to use the actual Browns uniforms.  So they whipped up some generic version instead.

The NFL requires teams to keep uniforms at least five years, but when that deadline expires, look for them to realize their mistake and return to something more closely resembling what they have worn for decades.  A few minor tweaks to what they had would have been fine.

I think this should have been the new helmet ... :contract: 

sn_browns_cr_576x324.jpg

* Then eliminate the orange jersey and pants altogether, always wear brown pants,

add in striped socks instead, and finally I think they'd have one of the better Uni's in the league.

Nah.  Nuts and Kernels of Corn.

55f40f1d0dbc970d025ff614a63ca528_origina

I still can't get over how AWFUL this looks.  I half expect them to have the word JUICY written across the butt.

If you read that wordmark top-to-bottom... like your eyes want to read it.... it seems to spell SMORES  ("SNMORS")

And notice how the only way it will read correctly is if the player has been knocked on his ass?

The team officially has released a logo for their "Dawg pound" as well (not joking) ... and this is it on top right ... :lmao:(a kid-friendly snarling puppy)

Browns.png

The old dog was better, as was the outlined type font ...

the only improvement here is the face mask color change.

* It looks like they are trying to mimic the Bengals orange too, there's used to be lighter ... :45:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/photo-gallery/2015-Browns-Logos-and-Wordmarks/ab1cf4d2-6aba-499b-a5a8-46a197643be4#5feb8840-fe62-4f4c-bc3a-bd69d0a5781b

55f40f1d0dbc970d025ff614a63ca528_origina

I still can't get over how AWFUL this looks.  I half expect them to have the word JUICY written across the butt.

If you read that wordmark top-to-bottom... like your eyes want to read it.... it seems to spell SMORES  ("SNMORS")

And notice how the only way it will read correctly is if the player has been knocked on his ass?

I lost it on the JUICY comment

Archived