Islamic training camps in U.S.

MichaelWeston

Let me ask this.

Do you believe if they were really training for "warfare" (ie: training to fight us here) that we wouldnt know about it and have stopped it? In the US, not outside, within?

Somehow I think there is probably some context to this that in typical FoxNews fashion is left out.

Never mind the dozens of "sovereign citizen" militias, the white supremacist compounds, the whole Bundy Ranch fiasco, vigilante Minutemen groups patrolling the border, openly-seditious Oathkeeper cells in our armed forces and police..

Some Muslim bought a gun! EVERYBODY PANIC!

Our preoccupation with ISIS would be funny if it wasn't so god damned dangerous. You know which terrorist group has a large, active presence in the United States? The fucking Klan. How about we get our own house in order first.

Let me ask this.

Do you believe if they were really training for "warfare" (ie: training to fight us here) that we wouldnt know about it and have stopped it? In the US, not outside, within?

Somehow I think there is probably some context to this that in typical FoxNews fashion is left out.

I agree. I was expecting someone in here to point it out

Never mind the dozens of "sovereign citizen" militias, the white supremacist compounds, the whole Bundy Ranch fiasco, vigilante Minutemen groups patrolling the border, openly-seditious Oathkeeper cells in our armed forces and police..

Some Muslim bought a gun! EVERYBODY PANIC!

Our preoccupation with ISIS would be funny if it wasn't so god damned dangerous. You know which terrorist group has a large, active presence in the United States? The fucking Klan. How about we get our own house in order first.

Isis is beheading people and murdering thousands. None of those others are. Your logic is so emotionally disjointed here.

I agree. I was expecting someone in here to point it out

Isis is beheading people and murdering thousands. None of those others are. Your logic is so emotionally disjointed here.

How many Americans has ISIS killed compared to the KKK?  Which one is allowed to run around your neighborhood posting flyers?

You really need to check the scoreboard..

It's false stories, but people will believe what they want......ESPECIALLY Weston, that much has already been observed.

As for killing 'non believers' and it's in the Quran....also utterly false.  If it was so, then why haven't Muslims killed their neighbors, their colleagues, their fellow students etc... Why has this "Islamic threat" only come about in the recent past.  

When we don't, or are incapable of using logical, rational thought.....we're led to believe bullshit like this.  

Not to mention that the "leader" of ISIS was a guy who was in Israel training for approx 2 yrs.  Who has photos taken with all sorts of US politicians.  Then you look at footage of ISIS fighters praying in all sorts of different directions, not towards Mecca......you put things together, listen to people who have had interactions with these people and it's more and more believable that this is a movement started by intelligence agencies.  Hell, Israel's Mossad's motto is literally "By deception, thou shalt do war".  

The other thing, is that these fools are murdering Muslims more than any other group.  They have very minimal Islamic knowledge at all as evidence by listening to peoples' testimonies who have had interactions with them.  They desecrate the Quran...something a Muslims would NEVER do.  These people are of no religion, no matter how much your television PROGRAMMING tells you so. 

Islam teaches that taking an innocent life is like taking the lives of a whole village, teaches to respect nature, not harm animals and to be the most kind hearted, well mannered human being possible.  Why doesn't the media tell you this?  Why are verses cherry picked, out of context, to further an agenda?  Why do feeble minds fall for this agenda?   

It's mind boggling, it's stupefying.    

It's false stories, but people will believe what they want......ESPECIALLY Weston, that much has already been observed.

As for killing 'non believers' and it's in the Quran....also utterly false.  If it was so, then why haven't Muslims killed their neighbors, their colleagues, their fellow students etc... Why has this "Islamic threat" only come about in the recent past.  

When we don't, or are incapable of using logical, rational thought.....we're led to believe bullshit like this.  

Not to mention that the "leader" of ISIS was a guy who was in Israel training for approx 2 yrs.  Who has photos taken with all sorts of US politicians.  Then you look at footage of ISIS fighters praying in all sorts of different directions, not towards Mecca......you put things together, listen to people who have had interactions with these people and it's more and more believable that this is a movement started by intelligence agencies.  Hell, Israel's Mossad's motto is literally "By deception, thou shalt do war".  

The other thing, is that these fools are murdering Muslims more than any other group.  They have very minimal Islamic knowledge at all as evidence by listening to peoples' testimonies who have had interactions with them.  They desecrate the Quran...something a Muslims would NEVER do.  These people are of no religion, no matter how much your television PROGRAMMING tells you so. 

Islam teaches that taking an innocent life is like taking the lives of a whole village, teaches to respect nature, not harm animals and to be the most kind hearted, well mannered human being possible.  Why doesn't the media tell you this?  Why are verses cherry picked, out of context, to further an agenda?  Why do feeble minds fall for this agenda?   

{Looks through 12 page dietary guide supplied by Muslim dietician out of the goodness of their heart}

"Consume supplement 3 X per day to soften neck muscles"

Sonofabitch...

:ninja:

REVEALED: Who created ISIS and imparted military training to Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi
Dailybhaskar.com | Jul 24, 2014, 12:37PM IST

4678_isis_militants.jpg
Baghdad: Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria’s (ISIS), which has created unrest in Iraq, is the joint creation of the intelligence agencies of three countries - Israel, the United States and the United Kingdom. ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, who recently declared himself as the caliph of Muslims, took military training from the agencies of the three countries.

These explosive revelations were made by Edward Snowden, an ex-employee of the US National Security Agency (NSA), during an interview with Iranian news agency IRNA.

The United States supports the ISIS offensive with an aim to protect Israel by destabilising the region, reveals Sowden.

According to him, ISIS was brought into existence with a strategy entitled 'the hornet's nest' to "create a terrorist organization capable of centralising all extremist actions across the world".

The agencies of the three nations had given the secret plan to create ISIS a code name 'hornet's nest', which means beehive, said Snowden.

The United States wants to protect Israel by diverting the attention of latter's enemies to the newly-created group (ISIS). "The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state is to create an enemy near the borders of Islamic states," the NSA leaker told the news agency.

Quoting the records of the US Department of Defence, Snowden further reveals, "From February to December 2004, the US forces kept Al Baghdadi at Camp Bucca as a civilian intern. Later, he was released on the recommendation of a Combined Review and Release Board."

Confirming Snowden's revelations, it was reported last month that Kurdish Pishmarga fighters seized Israeli equipments and foodstuff from ISIS headquarters at Kirkuk and Mosul in Iraq.

Reports also suggest that injured ISIS insurgents in Syria are being treated at a Israeli hospital - Zif Hospital - in Safed city, an occupied territory of the country. A total of 283 militants have reportedly been treated in the hospital so far. Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu had once visited the hospital, said reports.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WOR-isis-was-created-by-intelligence-agencies-of-us-uk-and-israeli-abu-bakr-al-baghd-4690920-NOR.html

I don't know if I trust all of that ^^^ but covert US funding of al Qaeda etc has been well-documented.  It would be naive to think that was an isolated case.  More generally, we've consistently sought to destabilize that region & created tyrants that galvanized radical opposition, when we weren't arming the opposition.  In fact, sometimes we do both.

American exceptionalism & xenophobia is a bigger threat than Islamic fundamentalism.  Shit, Christian fundamentalism is a bigger threat. 

We've got our own Basij to deal with, our own terrorists. 

bundy-ranch-sniper.png

{Looks through 12 page dietary guide supplied by Muslim dietician out of the goodness of their heart}

"Consume supplement 3 X per day to soften neck muscles"

Sonofabitch...

:ninja:

:lmao:

Hahaha......seriously man, this shit kills me.  People don't realize that they work with, live next to or close to, go to school with, attend seminars etc...... with Muslims all the damn time, yet none of these Muslims have killed you or anyone you know, or even anyone you don't know.....why?  Are they not following the teachings Fox News tells you about?  Or could the message be different than what's being broadcast to people through corporate news?  

Why can't people use critical thinking?  That's what I don't understand.  

I don't know if I trust all of that ^^^ but covert US funding of al Qaeda etc has been well-documented.  It would be naive to think that was an isolated case.  More generally, we've consistently sought to destabilize that region & created tyrants that galvanized radical opposition, when we weren't arming the opposition.  In fact, sometimes we do both.

American exceptionalism & xenophobia is a bigger threat than Islamic fundamentalism.  Shit, Christian fundamentalism is a bigger threat. 

It's a little difficult to believe, but not really when pcs are put together.  Also, the article was simply summarizing Edward Snowden's findings, which I found fascinating.  

Why hasn't ISIS attacked Israel?  Isn't Israel supposedly the biggest threat to any 'Islamic State' in the MidEast?  Yet Israel remains unharmed, untouched....which is a good thing, no innocent person deserves to die.  But it does beg the question....

:lmao:

Hahaha......seriously man, this shit kills me.  People don't realize that they work with, live next to or close to, go to school with, attend seminars etc...... with Muslims all the damn time, yet none of these Muslims have killed you or anyone you know, or even anyone you don't know.....why?  Are they not following the teachings Fox News tells you about?  Or could the message be different than what's being broadcast to people through corporate news?  

Why can't people use critical thinking?  That's what I don't understand.  

Few things are more dangerous than a myopic world view teamed with an acute case of ethnocentrism.  The two practically guarantee the complete abandonment of critical thinking, or thinking at all for that matter. I consider you a brother and do what I can to try and change people's perception whenever I have the chance.  And that includes with members of my own family... 

Few things are more dangerous than a myopic world view teamed with an acute case of ethnocentrism.  The two practically guarantee the complete abandonment of critical thinking, or thinking at all for that matter. I consider you a brother and do what I can to try and change people's perception whenever I have the chance.  And that includes with members of my own family... 

That first sentence.....profound.  I appreciate the kind words, and I appreciate your efforts in making the world a better place for us all to live.  Positive energy begets positive energy.  We humans have SO MUCH in common with each other, yet we're led to be focused on our differences.  That makes me sad.  

It's a little difficult to believe, but not really when pcs are put together.  Also, the article was simply summarizing Edward Snowden's findings, which I found fascinating.  

Why hasn't ISIS attacked Israel?  Isn't Israel supposedly the biggest threat to any 'Islamic State' in the MidEast?  Yet Israel remains unharmed, untouched....which is a good thing, no innocent person deserves to die.  But it does beg the question....

Oh I don't doubt it, but at the end of the day Israel is just some lines on a map, like us.  I'd suggest it's more complicated than that.  The Mossad doesn't operate in a vacuum. 

Have you watched The Gatekeepers? It pissed me off at times so I can only imagine what you might think of it.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdMjr8cuEy8

Fascinating documentary though, like an Israeli version of Fog of War. Another must-see IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgA98V1Ubk8

Oh I don't doubt it, but at the end of the day Israel is just some lines on a map, like us.  I'd suggest it's more complicated than that.  The Mossad doesn't operate in a vacuum. 

Have you watched The Gatekeepers? It pissed me off at times so I can only imagine what you might think of it.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdMjr8cuEy8

Fascinating documentary though, like an Israeli version of Fog of War. Another must-see IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgA98V1Ubk8

On my to do list....thanks. 

I already said I didn't believe it. I swear some people on here can't compartmentalize at all.

How many Americans has ISIS killed compared to the KKK?  Which one is allowed to run around your neighborhood posting flyers?

You really need to check the scoreboard..

You know what. The French killed a bunch of Americans in the French and Indian war. Let's get on that.

If it's not in the Quran why does Isis claim it is?

I think the media does tell me this. I have always been told that Islam was a religion of peace. I simply wanted a Muslim here to tell me why Isis can claim it isn't.

I think the media does tell me this. I have always been told that Islam was a religion of peace. I simply wanted a Muslim here to tell me why Isis can claim it isn't.

Why can some Christians claim that killing an abortion doctor is justified by the bible and others can't?

Archived