Islamic training camps in U.S.

MichaelWeston

Nobody's denying that a warped version of Islam exists in the world, just as nobody is denying a warped version of pretty much anything exists in the world.  

But I still haven't found any "Islamic training" sites you've been blabbering about, but I did find this:  

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2015/5/16/300568/Former-3rd-District-Congressional.aspx

He's not a terrorist because he wasn't plotting to kill white people. 

I'm sure this guy will be all over the news, all over the 24 hr news cycle.  Hasn't happened yet but I'm sure it will happen.  Although I won't hold my breathe. 

Imagine if a person claiming Islam had planned to 'annihilate a whole village' in New York.  That guy would be all over the news.  Our minds would be bombarded with how evil he is, how Islam is teaching him to go kill everyone etc...

I'm sure this guy will be all over the news, all over the 24 hr news cycle.  Hasn't happened yet but I'm sure it will happen.  Although I won't hold my breathe. 

Imagine if a person claiming Islam had planned to 'annihilate a whole village' in New York.  That guy would be all over the news.  Our minds would be bombarded with how evil he is, how Islam is teaching him to go kill everyone etc...

True.

Nobody's denying that a warped version of Islam exists in the world, just as nobody is denying a warped version of pretty much anything exists in the world.  

But I still haven't found any "Islamic training" sites you've been blabbering about, but I did find this:  

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2015/5/16/300568/Former-3rd-District-Congressional.aspx

Not sure who is blabbering. I stated my opinion that the country has its fair share of wacko's ranging from actual militants to crackpots. Thank you for posting evidence to support my premise. Thank you for also posting the spot-on law enforcement response to same.

Not sure who is blabbering. I stated my opinion that the country has its fair share of wacko's ranging from actual militants to crackpots. Thank you for posting evidence to support my premise. Thank you for also posting the spot-on law enforcement response to same.

"Spot-on"

You think that if an Islamic militant group was planning on murdering an entire town of people, burning a church and a school that they would only be getting 5 years? And that if the members of such an "Islamic Terrorist" group were to only be imprisoned for 5 years you would be OK with that?

[quote name="Lucid" post="1451389" timestamp="1432126194"]
"Spot-on"

You think that if an Islamic militant group was planning on murdering an entire town of people, burning a church and a school that they would only be getting 5 years? And that if the members of such an "Islamic Terrorist" group were to only be imprisoned for 5 years you would be OK with that?[/quote

Law enforcement and the investigation appear to have been spot-on, not our goofy judicial system and judges. The government opposed his release.

I would add, however, that Islamic militants don't give up drinking and disavow future violence in a plea agreement.

• 4 weeks later...

On the subject of IS:

A newly declassified US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) report confirms that the US and other western governments allied themselves with al-Qaeda and other Islamic extremist groups to oust Syrian dictator Bashir al-Assad. They suspected the consequences of this tactic would lead to the rise of an “Islamic State.”

Judicial Watch obtained the previously marked “secret” DIA documents from August 2012 which show these“supporting powers” wanted a Salafist principality” to emerge to “isolate the Syrian regime”. The goal to topple the Syrian dictatorship had such a high priority that these supporting powers continued to give comprehensive aid to opposition forces. The probability of a unifying of terrorist organizations in the form of a declared “Islamic State” didn’t halt the plans. As the document shows, the intelligence community predicted the development of a“proxy war” due to the support of Assad’s Syrian regime from “Russia, China, and Iran.”

Further, the documents show Al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) had “supported Syrian opposition from the beginning” due to Assad’s perceived targeting of Sunnis. This insurgency was attracting sectarian “volunteers” throughout the region. No differentiation was given to the characteristics of those sects, which naturally included Islamist extremists.

Despite the ultimate goal of ousting the Syrian dictatorship, the Intelligence Information Report states opposition would increasingly unite Sunnis in Iraq, Syria, and “the rest of the […] Arab world” for the purpose of jihad against their one common enemy — “dissenters.” Even though the documents explicitly state that various terrorist organizations would unify, “creat[ing] grave danger” for the unification and protection of Iraq and its territory, the US continued to support this opposition logistically, financially, and even militarily.

In July of 2012, CIA officials were in Turkey, actively helping to decide which Syrian rebel groups would receive arms financed by Turkey, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. Though US officials claim they were not providing any weapons, those CIA officers were in place to oversee the supply chain consisting of Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaeda in Iraq, and other “shadowy” groups. They were to ensure that arms would not fall into terror groups’ hands. This was part of the process of “vetting, and then shaping, an opposition that the U.S. thinks it can work with.”

More + working links:

http://theantimedia.org/declassified-pentagon-report-proves-us-helped-create-isis/

Archived